An idea, a project or a company to develop ?
Pepite Provence accompanies you with the Student Entrepreneur Status!
STUDENT ENTREPRENEUR STATUS: A SYSTEM TO SUPPORT YOU, WHATEVER YOUR STAGE OF ADVANCEMENT.
The National Student Entrepreneur Status is aimed at students and young graduates with a realistic and motivated entrepreneurial project (idea, project, registered company).
The baccalaureate or equivalent level is the only condition required to apply for this status.
A real project accelerator, it offers students and young graduates a training adapted to their needs, personalized support, networking, free or discounted services (expert advice, events), access to the coworking of the PEPITE (the pepite space), help in finding funding, offers the possibility of signing a Support Contract for Business Project (CAPE). It allows to certify one's competences within the framework of obtaining a diploma, the D2E.
The Student Entrepreneur Status allows flexibility to get started:
- Students can make their studies compatible with their business creation project by offering, in particular, adjustments to their timetable, ECTS credits and the possibility of substituting work on their project for an internship (with the agreement of the training manager).
- For young graduates, to maintain or regain student status and the associated advantages: possibility of extending scholarships based on social criteria, housing assistance, reduced rates... Young job-seeking graduates who have obtained the status will be able to benefit from the scheme and maintain their Pôle Emploi rights.
The advantages :
The National Student Entrepreneur Status is a valuable advantage for taking the plunge into entrepreneurship!
A comprehensive support system to help you grow:
- Training to acquire a solid foundation in entrepreneurial project management while developing your project;
- Individual support by professionals specialising in business creation and teacher-researchers;
- A community of mutual aid and exchanges with student entrepreneurs;
- A link with the entrepreneurial ecosystem and our partners to accelerate your projects;
- Advantages allowing free access or with discounts such as: coworking, fab lab, local and national entrepreneurial events, competitions, additional training...
The National Status of Student Entrepreneur at PEPITE PROVENCE
3 paths according to the maturity of the project and the contractor :
BENEFITING FROM THE STUDENT ENTREPRENEUR STATUS IS ALSO A COMMITMENT:
- Attendance in the follow-up of the program (training and support), obligation to participate in the events offered by PEPITE Provence;
- To keep the PEPITE, its training manager and tutors regularly informed of the progress of the project;
- To have a professional and responsible attitude towards the team and the participants;
- Be an ambassador and mobilize to promote student entrepreneurship by sharing your own experience with others.
APPLYING FOR STUDENT ENTREPRENEUR STATUS: PRACTICAL INFORMATION
- Make an appointment with a member of the PEPITE Provence team or an entrepreneurial referent: to discuss the project (before applying or maximum two weeks before the commitment committee).
This step is mandatory, it allows us to advise the student and to check with him or her his or her needs and expectations.
- Sending the application file: https: //snee.esr.gouv.fr/
Obligation to attach the CV (optional: Business plan or other)
WARNING: Any application received without having contacted PEPITE Provence before the application deadline will not be considered.
You will be auditioned by the commitment committee.
The commitment committee is composed of the PEPITE Provence team, entrepreneurship referents, teacher-researchers, support structures and former student entrepreneurs. Most of them are also tutors and each year they support student entrepreneurs who benefit from the status.
The commitment committee takes place over one morning and evaluates the application, the project, the motivation and the relevance of the program of the candidates who apply for the student entrepreneur status.
5 minutes of presentation and 5 minutes of questions/answers with the jury.
The engagement committees will take place in Marseille on a downtown university site. Attendance is mandatory.
Indicative registration fees for the year 2020-2021 :
- Parcours Émergence: free.
- Parcours Lancement et Croissance: Registration for the D2E is compulsory - Registration fees: 250 euros + CEVC + BU fees.
Need advice on how to fill in the application form ?
Do not hesitate to contact us:
THEY WERE ACCOMPANIED BY PEPITE PROVENCE :