Domiciliation of an association

Domiciliation d'une association

Associations that wish to do so may be domiciled in the BVE on their campus. This domiciliation is effective for one academic year and must be renewed each year.For all requests for direct debit, please follow the procedure AMU remote requestsand click on :

  1. Remote request service
  2. Formulate a personalized request for assistance
  3. You represent a student association and your request concerns
  4. An association domiciliation

The request will be taken into account following the entry of all the data and upon receipt of the insurance certificate covering the period of occupation concerned.

Useful links

Remote request procedure

registered office
student associations
remote request