Erasmus+ is the European Union's training and education funding programme for the period 2021-2027.
The programme is not just for students, but is open to all audiences and educational fields. It supports institutions in European or international partnerships with a wide range of private and public actors. It allows for the sharing of know-how and innovation in the fields of education, training, youth and sport.
Projects at AMU
Aix-Marseille University has been actively involved in the Erasmus+ programme since its launch, both in terms of mobility and cooperation actions. During the Erasmus+ 2014-2020 programming, 64 projects were selected, 35 of which were in coordination.
|Assessment of training projects in the Erasmus+ 2014-2020 programme|
|A diversity of projects|
|1 European university||7 intra-European mobility contracts||7 international mobility contracts for credits||11 Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters|
|20 strategic partnerships||13 capacity building||4 Jean Monnet projects||1 sport project|
|Erasmus+ projects by discipline|
|5 projects in environment||2 projects in Health||9 projects in Law and Economics||11 projects in Humanities and Social Sciences|
|15 projects in science and technology||22 purely disciplinary projects|
Erasmus+ projects are real opportunities for the development of new international partnerships, especially in the context of the European University CIVIS. The calls for projects are launched each year by the European Commission. The dates for submitting applications vary according to the programme's actions.
To discover the projects carried out at AMU, consult the project pavilion and theagenda of current calls for projects!
Priorities of the 2021-2027 programme
Focused on digital, inclusion and ecological transition, Erasmus+ 2021 - 2027 will benefit 10 million people with a budget of more than €28 billion.
Main new features:
- The development of mobility in all its forms (physical, virtual, hybrid),
- The accentuation of the international dimension,
- Better access to remote audiences,
- Support for the creationphase of theErasmus Mundus Joint Masters,
- Strengthening the promotion ofinnovation and excellence,
- Strengthening the links between training/research/innovation with, among other things, the eligibility of doctoral students for short-term mobility.
- In the field of educational studies, support for the pooling of expertise and teacher training
Here are the different sub-programmes of Erasmus+ giving you the necessary information to select the right programme:
The Erasmus Charter for Higher Education (ECHE) defines the general quality framework for European and international cooperation activities implemented by a higher education institution within the framework of the Erasmus+ programme.
The charter is granted for the entire duration of the Erasmus+ programme. Aix-Marseille University has been awarded the Charter for 2021-2027 with the maximum score of 100 out of 100.
Consult the ECHE Charter.
- Muriel Thebaud, Deputy Director, Erasmus + Institutional Coordinator
Tel : 04 13 55 34 82
- Camille Garidel-Thoron, Director of Strategic Projects and Networks
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 04 13 55 30 13
- The DRI's strategic projects and networks managers