The scale part of the apprenticeship tax is an essential resource for our training courses. It is a compulsory contribution which must be paid, each year, before June 1st by the employer for the current calendar year. It contributes to providing students with the means essential to their academic success and professional integration. Each company is free to choose the beneficiary of the payment of the scale part of its apprenticeship tax.
1. Why pay your tax to Aix-Marseille University?
By paying your apprenticeship tax to Aix-Marseille University, you choose to help us finance :
- new training courses that meet the needs of the socio-economic world as closely as possible,
- the Aix-Marseille-University's documentary collection made available to students and socio-economic players,
- pedagogical material for our training sites (scientific equipment for practical work, computer equipment, audio-visual material, ...),
- traineeships for students going abroad
2. The 2020 reform of the apprenticeship tax
You will be able to pay the balance of your apprenticeship tax (scale), i.e. 13% of 0.68% of the 2019 gross wage bill, directly to the Aix-Marseille-University components before 1 June 2020.
3. What is the procedure for paying the balance of your apprenticeship tax to Aix-Marseille-University?
These payments can be made by cheque or bank transfer.
An application will soon be available to carry out your payment procedures online. The access link will appear on this page very soon.
You can download the information brochures of the components of your choice by clicking on the links below:
Angèle PIERPAOLI - Partnership Project Manager
@ : firstname.lastname@example.org