1. What is the FSDIE project?
The Fonds de Solidarité et de Développement des Initiatives Étudiantes (FSDIE ) is primarily used to finance student projects on and off campus.
2. What are the criteria for the FSDIE project?
Projects can be aimed at developing a student initiative of a voluntary nature, particularly in one or more of the following areas: cultural, sports, social, health and disability, educational, civic, environmental or humanitarian. They may also concern the training of students in the various fields of student representation and community life.
The members of the commission study in priority the projects which :
- Contribute to the improvement of the image and attractiveness of the university
- Contribute to the animation of the campus
- Reach the largest number of students
Projects that are not eligible for funding are those that
- Have already been completed
- Are taken into account in the teaching work
- Concern only the financing of a trip, an evening or a gala outside the university context
3. How to apply for the FSDIE project?
Step 1: make an appointment with your BVE
It is strongly recommended that you contact the BVE to put together your file. The BVE will check that your project complies with the FSDIE rules and regulations and willadvise you on how to draw up your provisional budget and present your application.
- Download the FSDIE application form
Step 2: submit your application
The application and all the documents requested must be sent to the BVE by digital means, respecting the commission calendar and the submission deadlines:
The next FSDIE commissions will take place (subject to subsequent changes):
- Wednesday 30 September 2020. Deadline for submission of applications: September 16, 2020.
- Thursday 29 October 2020. Deadline for applications: 15 October 2020.
- Thursday, November 26, 2020. Application deadline is November 12, 2020.
- Thursday, January 28, 2021. Application deadline January 14, 2021.
- Thursday, March 4, 2021. Deadline for applications: February 18, 2021.
- Thursday, April 1, 2021. Deadline for applications: March 18, 2021.
- Thursday, May 6, 2021. Deadline for applications: April 22, 2021.
- Thursday, May 27, 2021. Deadline for applications: May 13, 2021.
- Thursday, June 24, 2021. Deadline for applications: June 10, 2021.
Step 3: Present your project
You will be invited to present your project to the FSDIE committee. After a short presentation, you will be asked questions. The committee will issue an opinion which will be submitted to the CFVU for validation. The decision will be sent to you by mail.
Step 4: Communicate on your project
The logo of the FSDIE of Aix-Marseille University must appear on your communication media.
It is also important to make your project known to the student community. To do this, send your BVE a short announcement with the mention "Thanks to the support of the FSDIE of Aix-Marseille University" intended for the student Newsletter and the AMU Facebook page.
- Download the AMU FSDIE logo
Step 5: review your action
A moral and financial report must be sent to your BVE the month following the event. It must be accompanied by all invoices and proof of income.
- Download the file
Student Life Offices - Aix-en-Provence campus
Le Cube" building, Faculty of Arts, Languages and Human Sciences, 29 av Robert Schuman, 13621 Aix-en-Provence cedex 1
Contacts : email@example.com
04 13 94 22 77
- FDSP, FEG, Montperrin, IAE, IMPGT, Arles sites
Sonia MARTIN : 04 13 94 22 70
Florence DURAND : 04 13 94 22 69
Sandra BULKOWSKI : 04 13 94 22 71
- ALLSH, Lambesc, MMSH, ESPE, IUT Fenouillères and Digne sites
Christine YNESTA : 04 13 94 22 68
Odile SERNA : 04 13 94 22 73
Abir SAIDI : 04 13 94 22 72
Student Life Offices - Marseille campus
- Canebière, Colbert, IMPGT, ESPE sites
Faculty of Law and Political Science, 110-114 la Canebière - 13001 Marseille
The BVE / Mission Handicap is located on the 1st floor of the building, office n°1.3
04 13 94 27 96
- Saint-Charles and Aubagne sites
Faculty of Sciences, 3 place Victor Hugo, 13331 Marseille cedex 3
The BVE / Mission Handicap is located near the BU.
Contacts : firstname.lastname@example.org
Madeleine DUFLOT, Martine MOLINERO, Zakia MERABET : 04 13 94 27 96
- Timone, North Hospital, EJCAM sites
Faculty SMPM - Timone, 27, boulevard Jean Moulin, 13385 Marseille cedex 5
The BVE / Mission Handicap is located in the green wing on the ground floor, door 422.
Sandra NICOL, Géraldine ANDREUX : 04 13 94 27 95
- Luminy, Gap, La Ciotat sites
Héxagone" building, Faculty of Sciences, 163 Avenue de Luminy, 13288 Marseille
Contacts : email@example.com
Aïcha TAMMAS, Lydia DAMOISEAUX : 04 13 94 20 95
- Sites Saint-Jérôme, Château Gombert, Salon de Provence
Faculty of Sciences, 52 Avenue Escadrille Normandie Niemen, 13013 Marseille
The BVE / Mission Handicap is located in the left wing of the building (amphitheatres) on the ground floor
Anne-lise GAUDEFROY, Annelise VINCIGUERRA : 04 13 94 52 00