1. Partnership Chairs
A chair is a meeting point between the world of teaching and research and the professional world.
It is a scheme, financed by one or more sponsoring companies, aimed at developing research and teaching in areas previously defined in agreement between the researchers involved and the partner companies.
The Chair is both a means for the university to promote research and training and a strategic challenge for companies.
1.2Objectives of the project
- Advance academic and applied research on a theme that raises questions for the partner company,
- Develop innovative training programmes for University students, with the participation of representatives of the partner company where possible,
- Create innovation by organizing dedicated events (seminars, symposiums, study days, etc.).
- Benefit from increased visibility in a strategic sector,
- To convey the image of your company to the various stakeholders of the university (teachers, students, staff) but also to a wider audience: the academic community, the socio-economic world...),
- Have a privileged contact with students during the various events organized by AMU (business forums, conferences...),
- Obtain preferential access to the work of teacher-researchers in areas related to the Chair's theme,
- Provide your employees with training days on the Chair's theme, led by AMU teachers,
- Benefit from a corporate tax reduction of 60% of the amount of your contribution, up to a limit of 0.5% of the turnover.
1.4 Contributions to a Chair
To contribute to a chair, you can choose to fund an existing theme or create a new chair on a theme of your choice.
- Discover the existing chairs within the foundation
By promoting the creation of bilateral partnerships between research institutions and companies, industrial chairs should make it possible to jointly develop new knowledge and know-how, which are sources of innovation and competitiveness. This action aims to encourage the co-construction and implementation of research, training and innovation programmes, by targeting one or more priority issues for the Chair's partners, with a view to ensuring that the results are used by the industrial partner.
- Find out more about the device