1. What is the FSDIE social fund?
The Fonds de Solidarité et de Développement des Initiatives Etudiantes (FSDIE) of the University of Aix-Marseille, in its social section, can help students with a project related to their studies and experiencing financial difficulties. Students may apply for one-off assistance after an interview with the social service of the Aix-Marseille Avignon CROUS, provided that they have been registered for at least one semester at AMU.
2. What are the criteria for FSDIE social aid?
The Commission will examine projects that fall into one of the following categories
- A professional integration project requiring an internship in a professional environment that is not easily compatible with a seasonal job or during their year of study,
- A project of reorientation within the institution that is coherent and validated by the competent university authorities,
- An academic project requiring international academic or professional mobility whose financial cost would not be covered by other mobility grants,
- Another specific project related to the applicant's studies.
Consult the FSDIE social rulesand regulations
3. How to apply for the FSDIE social?
Step 1: download the application form
- Download the FSDIE social file 2020-21
Step 2: make an appointment with the CROUS social service
The application form and all the elements justifying the request must be presented during the appointment with the CROUS social service assistant:
- Make an appointment online with the CROUS social service assistant
Step 3: Send the file by email to your BVE
The application and all the requested documents must be sent to the BVE, according to the deadlines of the application submission calendar.
The next FSDIE commissions will take place (subject to subsequent changes):
- Wednesday 14 October 2020. Deadline for submission of applications 30 September 2020.
- Monday 16 November 2020. Deadline for submission of applications 2 November 2020.
- Thursday 10 December 2020. Deadline for submission of applications November 26, 2020.
- Thursday, January 21, 2021. Deadline for submission of applications January 7, 2021.
- Thursday, February 18, 2021. Application deadline February 4, 2021.
- Thursday, March 18, 2021. Application deadline March 4, 2021.
- Thursday, April 15, 2021. Application deadline April 1, 2021.
- Monday, June 7, 2021. Application deadline May 3, 2021.
- Thursday, June 17, 2021. Application deadline June 3, 2021.
Stage 4: opinion of the committee
An award committee decides on the nature and amount of any aid granted, respecting the anonymity of the students concerned.The BVE will send an individual notification indicating the amount of aid possibly granted.
4. Contacting your BVE
The BVE (Student Life Office) is a place of welcome and encouragement for the development of student activities. The BVE is a real interface between the student and the University and provides answers to the most diverse questions.
Student Life Offices - Aix-en-Provence campus
Le Cube" building, Faculty of Arts, Languages and Human Sciences, 29 av Robert Schuman, 13621 Aix-en-Provence cedex 1
Contacts : email@example.com
04 13 94 22 77
- FDSP, FEG, Montperrin, IAE, IMPGT, Arles sites
Sonia MARTIN : 04 13 94 22 70
Florence DURAND : 04 13 94 22 69
Sandra BULKOWSKI : 04 13 94 22 71
- ALLSH, Lambesc, MMSH, ESPE, IUT Fenouillères and Digne sites
Christine YNESTA : 04 13 94 22 68
Odile SERNA : 04 13 94 22 73
Abir SAIDI : 04 13 94 22 72
Student Life Offices - Marseille campus
- Canebière, Colbert, IMPGT, ESPE sites
Faculty of Law and Political Science, 110-114 la Canebière - 13001 Marseille
The BVE / Mission Handicap is located on the 1st floor of the building, office n°1.3
04 13 94 27 96
- Saint-Charles and Aubagne sites
Faculty of Sciences, 3 place Victor Hugo, 13331 Marseille cedex 3
The BVE / Mission Handicap is located near the BU.
Contacts : firstname.lastname@example.org
Madeleine DUFLOT, Martine MOLINERO, Zakia MERABET : 04 13 94 27 96
- Timone, North Hospital, EJCAM sites
Faculty SMPM - Timone, 27, boulevard Jean Moulin, 13385 Marseille cedex 5
The BVE / Mission Handicap is located in the green wing on the ground floor, door 422.
Sandra NICOL, Géraldine ANDREUX : 04 13 94 27 95
- Luminy, Gap, La Ciotat sites
Hexagone" building, 163 Avenue de Luminy, 13288 Marseille
Contacts : email@example.com
Aïcha TAMMAS, Lydia DAMOISEAUX : 04 13 94 20 95
- Sites Saint-Jérôme, Château Gombert, Salon de Provence
Faculty of Sciences, 52 Avenue Escadrille Normandie Niemen, 13013 Marseille
The BVE / Mission Handicap is located in the left wing of the building (amphitheatres) on the ground floor
Anne-lise GAUDEFROY, Annelise VINCIGUERRA : 04 13 94 52 00