The aim of the A*Midex Foundation is to strengthen the excellence of the education courses at the Aix-Marseille site. It is at the origin of the "Academie d'Excellence" label created in 2013. Its purpose is to set up a laboratory for experimentation in pedagogical innovation, give greater visibility to education and support the internationalisation of curricula and the international mobility of students and teacher-researchers.
CALLS FOR PROJECTS - EDUCATION
The main action of the education component is the call for projects "Académie d’Excellence" open to education projects that wish to implement new actions on the following themes : pedagogical innovation, internationalisation of curricula, interdisciplinarity, pedagogical uses of digital technology.
- See the winners of the 2017 call for projects
- See the framework text of the call for projects
- Catalogue of the laureate projects of the "Académie d'Excellence 2017" call for projects
In 2016, as part of a process of scientific support for projects and self-evaluation, the A*Midex Foundation organised an "Academie d'Excellence day" which is part of the Rencontres "Faire et dire la science autrement".
Three collective reflection workshops on themes with high stakes for higher education were also organized in 2017 :
- the pedagogical innovation,
- the digital
- the international mobility.
OTHER EDUCATION ACTIONS DEPLOYED BY IDEX
- Aix-Marseille Université Institutes
- Ecoles Universitaires de Recherche (EUR)
- Instituts Convergence (IC)
- Support for PIA 3 calls for projects related to education, such as the call for "Nouveaux Cursus Universitaires" awarded with the project DREAM-U.
- Actions in favour of the internationalisation of education, by supporting projects such as Doc2AMU
- Actions in favour of the student life and the student mobility.
- Actions to support the transformation of teaching and learning practices, such as Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC)
Education projects presented in the audiovisual collection "Expérimenter l'avenir" :
Project officer for education and scientific mediation
- Tel: 04 13 94 94 67
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org