Pedagogical conferences | CIPE conferences | Other conferences
1. Pedagogical conferences
Every year, CIPE organizes conferences dedicated to university pedagogy around disciplinary themes. These "debate conferences" are a forum for exchanges and reflections on themes specific to higher education.
|Title of the pedagogical conferences||Date||Document/video|
|AMU APC Meetings - Feedback from components on the competency-based approach with the participation of Nadine POSTIAUX, Senior Lecturer at the Faculty of Psychological Sciences and Education of Brussels and Jacques LANARES, Professor at the University of LausanneProgram, Program||May 16 and May 17, 2019|
|University working methods (MTU)by Mr Marc ROMAINVILLE, Programme||June 19, 2018|
|The ePortfolio, a reflective approach to assessing competenciesby Mr. Dominique-Alain JAN, Switzerland, Programme||February 16, 2018|
The lecture course in question? to the reverse class :
|June 6, 2017||
A. Maurel Video
|Assessment of learning in a competency-based approach Challenges to be met... new tools to be developed... guidelines for the path to be followed... by Mr. Jacques TARDIF, Professor Emeritus, Université de Sherbrooke, Québec||June 20, 2016|
|The competency-based approach in training: reasons..., modalities..., issues..., pedagogical choices... by Mr. Jacques TARDIF, Professor Emeritus, Université de Sherbrooke, Québec||April 18, 2016|
|Script concordance tests (TCS) by Professor Bernard CHARLIN, University of Montreal, designer of the TCS||June 16, 2015||Program|
|Physics educationby Mr Pierre LENA, Astrophysicist, Professor Emeritus of the Denis Diderot University in Paris, Member of the Academy of Sciences||June 13, 2014||Program|
Access the description of the CIPE educational conferences: AMeTICE course - restricted access AMU
2. CIPE Colloquium
The annual CIPE conference is a privileged opportunity for exchanges on the university pedagogical practices of AMU teachers. Alternating conferences and round tables around a specific theme each year, it allows teachers to share examples of pedagogical practices, but also to obtain answers to their questions about university pedagogy.
4th CIPE Colloquium: Learning, simulation and other digital realities (uses of simulation, virtual or augmented reality in pedagogy)
Presentations and videos :
|December 13, 2018|
|3rd CIPE Colloquium: Active pedagogies||May 13, 2014||Program|
|2nd CIPE Colloquium: The objective of this edition is to allow exchanges on pedagogical practices integrating ICT within AMU||June 19-20, 2013|
1st CIPE Colloquium: Under the theme of pedagogical innovationThis first symposium organized by CIPE was an opportunity to present the missions and projects of the three main components of this new structure of the University of Aix-Marseille and to lay the foundation stone for all the actions aimed at promoting the pedagogical innovation of the university's teachers and teachers/researchers.
|June 20, 2012|
Access the description of the CIPE conferences: AMeTICE course - restricted access AMU
3. Other symposia organized by CIPE
ProMedS' Up Day and LearningLab Network PACA
CIPE organized for the ProMedS' Up and LearningLab Network PACA networks a day of reflection on the theme: "From design to use: innovative spaces to promote learning".
After an introductory lecture by Mr. Didier Paquelin on innovative spaces for learning, participants were able to attend workshops on the co-design of spaces, led by specialists experienced in the tools of collective intelligence.
Didier Paquelin, is a full professor at the Chair of Leadership in Higher Education Pedagogy at Laval University (Quebec). His work focuses on the continuous improvement of the teaching-learning experience in higher education. He is also an advisor to the General Directorate for Higher Education and Professional Insertion (DGESIP MiPNES) of the Ministry of Higher Education and Research and Innovation (MESRI). In particular, it participated in the design of the Guide Campus d'avenir 2015: Designing training spaces in the digital age.
|Conference by Mr. Didier Paquelin||Video|
|Presentation of the workshops for the co-design of spaces||Video|
Strategies and pedagogical transformation day
CIPE organized a day of reflection on pedagogical transformation strategies for DGESIP (MIPNES). This day took place on May 12, 2016 in Marseille and brought together various stakeholders from institutions and COMUE of the great South East (See the detailed presentation of the day).
Video of the presentations:
- Welcome and presentation of the days by the University of Aix-Marseille: Mrs Marie Masclet de Barbarin VP CA and J. Dejou VP CIPE delegate
- Presentation of the context and issues of the days - Claude Bertrand (DGESIP-MIPNES)
- Presentation of the organisations and actions supporting the pedagogy of the various COMUE/institutions of the great South East - Jacques Dejou (CIPE-AMU)
- Testimonials and initiatives at site level/COMUE: University of Lyon, University of Grenoble Alpes, PEnSERA Network
- Thematic workshops on the articulation of establishments and sites on:
- Pedagogical innovation: "How to develop pedagogical innovation at site level and more generally reflection on pedagogy?"
- Accompaniment and training of teachers "How can the training and support of teachers and doctoral candidates be reflected at site level in articulation with schools and their components?" and unifying devices and places "What can be the scope of action of a centre dedicated to bringing pedagogy to life in a logic of mutualization and subsidiarity?"
Centre d'Innovation Pédagogique et d'évaluation (CIPE)
Training in university pedagogy and digital tools
Events (Conferences, colloquium,...) - CIPE meetings (Café' CIPE, Express' o CIPE)
🔎 Assistance :
- in priority by creating a ticket via ENT
- by coming to meet us on the various campuses
- by contacting one of the team members