Create your graduate account:
After a certain number of years, your ENT username and password may not work anymore. If that is your case, we can restore your account on Sésame, here.
To activate your profile on the platform, click on 'Graduates, log in.' You will log in with your AMU ENT login details.
- Sign up as a former AMU staff member:
Aix-Marseille Université wants to maintain the bond with its retired employees or soon-to-be, through the creation of the network 'AMU un jour, AMU toujours' ('Once AMU, always AMU').
The 'AMU un jour, AMU toujours' ('Once AMU, always AMU') network will allow you to:
- Keep your e-mail address (your e-mail address email@example.com will remain active for incoming e-mails and will become automatically firstname.lastname@example.org for sent e-mails),
- Receive the Newsletter and AMU information,
- Receive invitations to take part in events organized by the university,
- Keep on benefitting from the services of the university library to consult, borrow, access digital resources, on site or remotely, etc.
If you want to join, click here.
Your e-mails will only be available on the university's ENT or through the Outlook App, available on tablets and smartphones (IOS and Android).
Please note that accessing the messaging service with any other software (Thunderbird, Apple Mail) is not possible anymore.
Floriane Rasplus and Sarah Coulson, project managers for the alumni and former staff networks
+33 442 172 416 | +33 442 172 475