Aix-Marseille University wishes to contribute fully to the economic attractiveness of its territory. Companies, local authorities, actors of the socio-economic world, we are at your side! Whatever your request, the Direction du partenariat avec le monde socio-économique (DPMSE) is there to guide you. This space is reserved for you to help you in your search for information.
1. Collaborate and innovate
You can collaborate with AMU in several ways:
- To act as an expert in our training courses,
- Develop research and training partnerships,
- Use our equipment and technological platforms,
- Create a company chair,
- Organize an event at AMU,
- Become a service provider....
Our Continuing Professional Development department supports you in all your projects concerning the training of your employees (acquisition of new skills, upgrades, retraining...):
- Diploma and qualification courses,
- Short professional training courses,
- Preparation for administrative competitions,
- Skills assessment,
- VAE, VAP....
One trainee, one collaborator
Thanks to our IPRO platform, you can distribute your internship or job offers to our 78,000 students. Our university integration and guidance service (SUIO) is also at your disposal to analyse your request and respond to it, in particular for:
- Recruit an intern
- Hiring a new graduate
- Participate in forums, meetings, student projects on topics of interest to you in all fields of study (arts, literature, languages and human sciences; law and political science; economics and management; health; science and technology)...
New! If you are recruiting an employee, place your offer on the graduates' career space: https://alumni.univ-amu.fr/
You can support AMU in different ways:
You need information or to find the right contact person, we are here to help you!
- Jean-Philippe AGRESTI - Vice-President, Partnership with the Socio-Economic World
- Ariane BLIEK - Director of the partnership with the socio-economic world
- Edith RABOISSON - In charge of partnerships and sponsorship
- Floriane RASPLUS - Alumni Project Manager
- Sarah COULSON - Alumni Project Manager
- Clotilde GONZALEZ-LORCA - Executive Secretary
- Telephone us: 04 42 17 17 24 23
- Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meet us: 3 avenue Robert Schuman, 13628 Aix-en-Provence