1. AMeTICE, what is it?
"Aix Marseille Enseignement avec les TICE" is an online teaching platform. On this platform, you will be able to find some or all of your courses, deepen your knowledge, self-assess, hand in homework,... Some teachers enrich their classroom courses with online resources and activities that can be of several types:
- Documents to download, listen to, or view
- Bibliography, webography
- Space for communication and exchanges on the course (Chat, Forum...)
- Self-assessment tests, continuous monitoring, online assignment submission...
If you are undergoing distance learning, your teachers through the Distance Learning Centres, SFAD in "Humanities and Social Sciences" and CTES in "Science and Technology", but also other components of the university as well as Continuing Education, provide you with complete online courses with various teaching resources.
- Courses to download
- Courses organized with resources and learning activities
- Resources to download, listen, or view
- Bibliography, webography
- Various activities
- Space for communication and exchanges on the course with your teacher and between students (Chat, Forum...)
- A self-assessment and evaluation space (online tests, continuous monitoring, online homework submission...).
2. Are all my courses on AMeTICE?
- You are enrolled in a course at the University of Aix-Marseille and you come to attend the courses, TD and TP on one of our university's websites; the posting of content on AMeTICE is not mandatory for teachers. You may not have any online content for your course!
- You are enrolled in a course at the University of Aix-Marseille but you follow the course at a distance without attending all the courses, TD and TP; the online availability of the courses on AMeTICE is essential for teachers. You will find all your courses on AMeTICE ! Your teachers, through the Distance Learning Centres, SFAD in "Humanities and Social Sciences" and CTES in "Science and Technology", but also other components of the university as well as Continuing Education, provide you with complete online courses with various teaching resources.
3. How to access AMeTICE?
To access the AMeTICE platform, connect to your ENT, then click on the Pedagogy > AMeTICE tab.
4. I am a student at SFAD and cannot access my courses
For any questions regarding the lessons of SFAD, please contact SFAD directly
5. I am a student at CTES and can't access my courses
For any questions regarding the CTES lessons, please contact the CTES directly
6. My "My classes" block is empty, is that normal?
None of your teachers may have created online courses. In this case, your "My courses" block will be empty. If a teacher has informed you that there is a course available and you do not find it in your "My Courses" block, contact us via online support to solve the problem.
7. "My page" tells me that I have tests to do, even though I just answered them?
If the test is still open, even if you have answered it, it remains visible in "my page". Similarly, for a returned assignment, if the teacher has not given a deadline for filing.
8. I need help, who do I contact?
Contact us via online support; for a quick response to your request, remember to mention your name, first name, student number, course followed, and describe your problem in detail.