Internationalisation is a major challenge as a vector of excellence for research, innovation and training. The development of targeted strategic and structuring partnerships in Europe and internationally, the strengthening of Mediterranean leadership, but also the international influence of the site's major projects are at the heart of the international ambition of the Aix-Marseille Initiative for Excellence.
Calls for proposals - International category
The "International" calls for projects aim to encourage and support the development of strategic international collaborations - outside the Mediterranean area -. In 2018, the call for projects has integrated targeted actions for the development of Summer Schools of international scope and in favour of the internationalisation of the humanities.
- International 2018 (call closed) - Presentation of the call 2018
- See the winners of this call
- Presentation catalogue of the winning projects of the "International" call for projects
The "Mediterranean" calls for projects aim to strengthen Mediterranean collaborations with privileged partners and to develop knowledge of the Mediterranean.
- Mediterranean 2018 (closed call) - Presentation of the 2018 call
- See the winners of this call
- Presentation catalogue of the winning projects of the "Mediterranean" call for projects
International Structuring Equities
Asserting the Mediterranean leadership of the Aix-Marseille site
- Reinforced partnership with two Joint Units of French Institutes Abroad (UMIFRE). Aix-Marseille University has become the trusteeship of the Institute for Research on the Contemporary Maghreb (IRMC)and the French Research Centre in Jerusalem (CRFJ) alongsidethe Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and the CNRS. This integration is promoted by financial support from A*Midex.
- Action A*Midex "Collaboration Aix-Marseille, IRMC, CRFJ in the Mediterranean" 2021 (in progress)
- Action A*Midex "Collaboration Aix-Marseille, IRMC, CRFJ in the Mediterranean"2020 (closed system)
Action 2020 winners
Action A*Midex "Collaboration Aix-Marseille, IRMC, CRFJ in the Mediterranean"2019 (closed)
Winners of the 2019 action
- Collaboration with the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
The A*Midex Foundation has supported collaboration with the Hebrew University of Jerusalem through the co-financing of four joint research projects in 2018.
Supporting the European and international ambition of the Aix-Marseille site
- Le CERCLEInitiative - European Research CouncilLaureates' Club of the Aix-Marseille site
A*Midex contributes, in support of the partners of the Aix-Marseille site, to promoting a site policy to support the applications of teacher-researchers and researchers to the ERC (European Research Council) programme, a strong marker of scientific excellence.
- The University of Aix-Marseille is under the supervision of International Joint Unit MultiScale Material Science for Energy and Environment (IEM2) with MIT and CNRS. This participation was supported by the Excellence Initiative.
Information on the UMI MSE2.
International projects in the "Experimenting with the Future" collection
Project Manager Attractiveness and Internationalization
- Tel: 04 13 94 94 75
- Email: email@example.com