The A*Midex Foundation aims to increase the transfer of research results from laboratories to industry and society. To strengthen links with the socio-economic and cultural worlds, calls for projects allow for the selection of collaborative research projects with a strong potential for innovation. In addition, strategic measures support the site's policy along three lines: the development of technological platforms, the structuring of industrial and partnership chairs and assistance with pre-maturation.
The "Transfer" calls for projects aim to encourage the development of relations between research institutions and actors from the worlds of business, culture and civil society. With a budget of €6.5 million for the "Transfer" programme 2020 - 2023, it is structured around 4 calls for projects.
Aix-Marseille technology platforms
This action in favour of the site's technological platforms aims to support the development of their service offer and their opening to the socio-economic world. To be competitive, these platforms must be able to rely not only on first-rate scientific equipment but also on dedicated personnel, who guarantee know-how and are key players in the improvement of technologies and service provision. This is why the A*Midex Foundation has decided to allocate additional human resources or even an operating budget to the winning platforms while monitoring their development through scorecards.
- List of the 2018 laureates
- List of the 2019 laureates
- 2021-2023 HR support action for technology platforms
Industrial and partnership chairs
- Industrial Chairs By encouraging the creation of bilateral partnerships between research institutions and companies, the industrial chairs should make it possible to jointly develop new knowledge and know-how, sources of innovation and competitiveness. This action aims to encourage the co-construction and implementation of research, training and innovation programmes, targeting one or more priority issues for the Chair partners, with a view to the industrial partner's exploitation of the results.
List of winners :
- Partnership Chairs : meeting point between the world of teaching and research and the professional world. It is a scheme, financed by one or more sponsoring companies, aimed at d: eveloping research and teaching in fields previously defined in agreement between the researchers involved and the partner companies. For the university, the chair is a means of promoting research and training on the one hand, and a strategic issue for companies on the other.
In order to promote technology transfer to industry or the creation of new companies, based on the results from academic laboratories, it is essential to support the different stages of the maturation process, from the observation of the basic principle to the proof of concept and then to the technological demonstration. This pre-maturation support mechanism is coordinated with the actions carried out by SATT-SE, CNRS, Inserm and Inserm Transfert, the Institut Carnot STAR and the Cancéropole PACA, with a view to building a continuum of financing until recoverable technological assets are obtained.
Recherche Hospitalo-Universitaire en santé (RHU)
The action Recherche Hospitalo-Universitaire en Santé (RHU), funded by the Investments for the Future programme (« Programme des Investissements d'Avenir »), aims to stimulate the transfer of scientific innovations to the practice of care, by promoting the establishment of a continuum between basic and clinical research.
By bringing together the academic, hospital and corporate sectors, the RHU projects aim to improve patient care, enhance understanding of diseases and promote the emergence of more effective and better-tolerated treatments.
Aix-Marseille Université coordinates 3 RHU projects :
- PIONeeR: lung cancer,EPINOV epilepsy surgery
- EPINOV: epilepsy surgery
- INNOV-CKD: treatment of infarction for patients with kidney failure
Cité de l'Innovation et des Savoirs Aix-Marseille
In order to promote scientific innovation, A*Midex is a partner of the Cité de l'Innovation et des Savoirs Aix-Marseille (CISAM), a start-up instrument for an integrated and open approach to innovation.
Project Officer Transfer with the socio-economic and cultural world
Tél : 04 86 13 61 74 – email : firstname.lastname@example.org