The A*Midex university foundation, which is the bearer of the Aix-Marseille site's Idex, is launching a new global HR support action for the Technological Platforms, Interdisciplinary Platforms and other mutualization initiatives of the Aix-Marseille Université site, through a unique mechanism, for the period 2021-2023.
Since 2018, the A*Midex initiative of excellence has provided support to the Technology Platforms and technical tools of the Aix-Marseille site by providing them with additional human resources to develop and structure themselves. The new A*Midex roadmap for 2021-2023 reaffirms its commitment to the development of platforms.
With a budget of 800 k€, the action is concretized by the recruitment of new resources on 24-month contracts (renewable according to the mission, see framing text) for a mission of support and development. The support is therefore exclusively focused on the implementation of additional human resources. This mission is carried out under the responsibility of the academic project leader designated in the application file.
The action is aimed at :
- platforms with the "Aix-Marseille Technology Platforms" label
- the structures that will carry the interdisciplinary platform project (TRIPs - Teaching and Research Interdisciplinary Platform): labelled technological platforms, AMU institutes
- shared tools: technical platforms and joint service units
- Exceptionally, this action may be aimed at project leaders who have won the "EquipEx +" call for expressions of interest under the Programme Investissement d'Avenir, and exclusively under its axis 2 (Generic).
It is possible to benefit from recruitment support for one of the following five main types of mission
- Technical reinforcement
- Business development
- Support for the quality approach
- Development of training
- Scientific excellence
- To apply, Eligible structures must send an application form to the A*Midex Foundation before 27 May 2021**
The indicative timetable of the call is as follows:
- 6 April 2021: Launch of the action and online submission of the application form
- 27 May 2021 at noon (12:00): Deadline for sending the expression of needs files to the addresses indicated*.
- July 2021: Communication of the results to the applicants
- From mid-July 2021: Agreement and start of the recruitment process
- September 2021 > January 2022: Validation of the recruitments by A*Midex before starting the contract
- April 1st 2022: Deadline for the start of employment contracts: After this date, A*MIDEX support for recruitment is no longer guaranteed.
Except for the type of mission n°4: application possible continuously until April 1, 2023.
The complete description of the action (Objectives, procedures, timetable, selection stages, useful contacts) is specified in the framework text. This document, as well as the application form, can be downloaded from this page (see top right)
- Please note: an information webinar, aiming at presenting the action and answering questions, will be proposed on Friday 30 April from 10am to 12pm by video.
To participate, it is necessary to register from this link: https://formulaires.univ-amu.fr/fr/public/webinaire-information-laction-soutien-rh-amidex-aux-plateformes-technologique
Project Officer Transfer with the socio-economic and cultural world
- Tel : 04 13 94 94 60
- Email :firstname.lastname@example.org