A partnership chair is a meeting point between the world of teaching and research and the professional world.
It is a scheme, financed by one or more sponsoring companies, aimed at developing research and teaching in fields previously defined in agreement between the researchers involved and the partner companies. For the university, the chair is a means of promoting research and training on the one hand, and a strategic issue for companies on the other.
- Chair in Circular Economics (2016)
- Chair in Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development (2016)
- Chair of Sports Law and Event Marketing (2016)
- SNCF Logistics Chair (2016)
- Innovation and Patents Chair (2011)
- Euro-Mediterranean Chair of Social and Solidarity Economy (2015)
Would you like to create a chair or contribute to an existing chair?
Please contact :
- Edith Raboisson - Head of Partnerships with the socio-economic world
- Tel: +33(0)4 42 17 28 15
- Emil: firstname.lastname@example.org