The administrative registration (IA) is the moment when you pay your registration fees. This step is ESSENTIAL for :
- Obtain your school certificate and your student card to allow you to access the following services and activities: university library, CROUS, Service Universitaire d'Insertion et d'Orientation (SUIO), activities related to student life, sports activities, preventive medicine.
- Obtain your digital identifier to allow you to connect to the digital work environment (ENT) and access more than 30 services including: access to your grades, your timetable, your exam calendar, the online internship platform, the online course platform.
- Then complete your Pedagogical Registration (IP) to take your exams.
Step 1 - Administrative registration or re-registration
Administrative registration (AI) is compulsory, whether you are a future AMU student (bachelor, transfer arrival) or already at AMU (re-enrolment). It allows you to become a user of the university by paying tuition fees.
Whether your IA is done remotely (Web IA) or in person (at the school office), you must
- Respect the compulsory registration periods from June 28, 2021 (except for new bachelors, registration begins on July 7, 2021) and until the deadline indicated by your faculty, school or institute.
- Pay the CVEC online beforehand on the platform MesServices.Etudiant.gouv.fr
- Make an appointment with your school (either at the end of your web IA, or by consulting the website of your faculty, school or institute and bring the required supporting documents).
Remote registration via the web is mandatory for :
- new registrations in BUT 1, Licence 1, PASS, PEIP 1, IFSI 1, 1st year of State Diplomas and Certificates of Capacity.
- re-registrations in BUT 1, DUT 2, Licence 1, 2 and 3, DFG 2 and 3, DFA 1,2 and 3, IFSI 1,2 and 3, PEIP 1 and 2, Diplôme d'ingénieur, Licence Professionnelle, Master, DEIPA, Diplômes d'Etat and Certificats de Capacité.
For other students, consult the website of your faculty, school or institute.
Step 2 - Pedagogical registration (IP)
The pedagogical registration allows you to be registered in the tutorial groups (TD) and to define the teaching choices that will be examined.
Attention: The registration calendar, specific to each course of study, can be consulted on the website of the faculty, school or institute where you wish to register.