1. The CVEC
2. Registration fees
- Consult the 2021-2022 fees and registration fees
- Non-EU students outside the European Union: differentiated fees
The payment of differentiated registration fees by non-EU students will come into effect in the institution at the start of the 2022-2023 academic year.
The amount of these fees will be €2,770 for a Bachelor's degree and €3,770 for a Master's degree.
A partial exemption from the differentiated registration fees will be applied under certain conditions.
The 2022/2023 fees will correspond to the amount of the registration fees paid by French or European students (as an indication, in 2021-2022: 170 € and Licence and 243 € in Master)
For more information on the differentiated fees at AMU and the list of countries concerned by the partial exemption, click here
- Exchange students: you must pay your registration fees at your home university
An individual request for exemption from registration fees can be made, under certain conditions, to your enrolling school which will give you a file to be returned before October 26, 2021.
3. Registration fees
- "How do I pay my registration fees?" by credit card or by cheque made out to the Aix-Marseille University Accounting Officer
- "I have neither a cheque nor a bank card": if your payment is greater than 300 €, you can pay by bank transfer specifying your student number / if your payment is less than or equal to 300 €, you can pay in cash to the accounting agency.
- The reimbursement of registration fees is possible in certain cases:
- if I renounce my administrative registration before September 1st. After this date, the refund will be made under certain conditions and deadlines. For more information, please contact my department of schooling.
- if I change university (transfer in or out). In both cases, the university will exempt you from paying the fees if you produce a certificate of enrollment and the transfer form.
- Other cases: late decision of scholarship or exemption after payment of registration fees. For more information, please contact my schooling
4. Scholarships and emergency aid
- For more information about scholarships