Pre-registration in the 1st year of Higher Education (Licence, P.A.S.S, B.U.T, DEUST, DU, PEIP)
You carry out the operations prior to administrative registration (Parcoursup, E-candidat, Études en France...)
PROFILE 1 : you are French or European "national of the European Union (EU), the European Economic Area (EEA), the Swiss Confederation, Monaco or Andorra":
PROFILE 2 : you are a foreigner from outside the European Union
- Holder of or preparing for a French or Europeanbaccalaureate,
Pre-registration on Parcoursup
- Holder of a European diploma (other than the French or European baccalaureate), a foreign diploma from outside the EU or an international baccalaureate: you must apply for a Preliminary Admission Request (D.A.P) between 01/11/2020 and 17/01/2021 :
The Board of Directors of Aix-Marseille approved on January 19, 2021 the implementation of a partial exemption from differentiated registration fees for the academic year 2021/2022.
As an indication, the registration fees for 2021/2022 will be reduced to the same amount as the registration fees for community students for the year 2020/2021.
- If you live in France: Green file
- If you live abroad in a country outside the Etudes en France procedure, consult the list of countries : white file
- If you live abroad in a country covered by the Etudes en France procedure, please consult the list of countries: you must make a dematerialized DAP via the Espace Campus France: https://www. "nompays".campusfrance.org.
Everything you need to know about the compulsory language test "TCF" in the framework of the DAP : click here.
Pre-registration or re-registration in a course other than the first year of a Licence, P.A.S.S, B.U.T, DEUST, DU, PEIP
PROFILE 1 : You are French or European (citizen of the European Union (EU), the European Economic Area (EEA), the Swiss Confederation, Monaco or Andorra):
Connect to the application E-candidate application
PROFILE 2 : you are a foreigner living outside the European Union
- If you live abroad in a country covered by the Etudes en France procedure, consult the list of countries: apply on the Espace Campus France
- In other cases: apply on E-candidat
Students from another institution pursuing the same course of study and who have full access to the program are subject to the transfer procedure.
Some courses are not on E-candidat.
In both cases, contact your school: school contacts.
PARCOURSUP 2020 : PUBLIC REPORTS ON THE EXAMINATION OF APPLICATIONS
The public reports present the criteria used, the elements taken into account for their evaluation, their degree of importance and the procedures for examining applications:
Faculty of Economics and Management (FEG)
Faculty of Medical and Paramedical Sciences (FSMPM)
- Specific health access course (PASS)
- Certificate of competence in orthoptics
- State diploma in occupational therapy
Faculty of Arts, Letters, Languages and Human Sciences (ALLSH)
Faculty of Law and Political Science (FDSP)
Faculty of Sports Science (FSS)
Institute of Public Management and Territorial Governance (IMPGT)
University Institute of Technology (IUT)
Info COVID 19 - link to the FAQ students
Reception desks for international students