Concerned about the installation of its international students in France, the University organizes preparation conferences in video. This pre-reentry event offers students the opportunity to begin their administrative procedures in a serene manner.
AMU Prep'Days: the must-attend pre-school event
Every year in May, admitted international students choose the university to which they wish to continue their studies. This is also the time when they begin their first administrative steps.
Applying for a VISA, finding housing, finding out about banking institutions... All of these aspects can quickly become complex to understand, and even more so at a distance.
This is why Aix-Marseille University is committed to helping its admitted students throughout this process and to enabling them to methodically understand all the steps they will have to take thanks to a series of thematic conferences.
6 thematic conferences to prepare your arrival in France
The series of lectures is organized in French during the month of June by the International Student Welcome Team. Numerous partners are invited to participate in the event in order to help students with their procedures:
- VISA: application and renewal
- Housing: search for housing, guarantor
- Bank: opening a bank account
- Insurance : civil and home insurance
- Work : French legislation, temporary work permit
- Health: social security, mutual health insurance
- Social assistance: housing allowance from the CAF
- University life: administrative and pedagogical registrations, life on campus
- Daily life: budget, shopping, tourism...
Following these 6 thematic conferences, two question and answer sessions in English or French are organized for personalized support!
Need to start preparing now? Check our FAQ!
Replay of the conferences
All lectures are recorded and posted on the international students facebook group!
Still have questions?
Contact the International Student Welcome Team via the Helpdesk!