AMeTICE, Aix Marseille Enseignement avec les TICE, is the pedagogical platform of AMU. To access AMeTICE, go to your ENT, then in the Pedagogy tab, select AMeTICE.
Teachers can open class areas to upload documents, communicate with students or propose online activities... Based on the free software Moodle, designed around the principles of socio-constructivist pedagogy, AMeTICE allows, in addition to the deposit of pedagogical resources, a follow-up and a thorough accompaniment of the students, with varied activities and online evaluations.
Every year we update the version of Moodle to bring you the latest developments. This change takes place during the month of July. We also upgrade the basic functionality by adding extensions (plugins) that allow you to add a question type to the tests or new activities such as crossword puzzles.
- The CIPE offers many training courses on its use. Do not hesitate to contact us so that we can organize some for your teaching team on the dates that suit you.
- A help course on how to use the platform is available. To access it, click directly on this link or on AMeTICE, in the navigation bar, click on Teachers and then on AMeTICE Help.
- You can also download the simplified user manual or access the FAQ.
efoliAM is the platform of ePorfolio d'Aix-Marseille University based on the open source solution Mahara. It is a complementary pedagogical tool to AMeTICE constituting a learner-centered pedagogical platform that allows students to build their ePortfolio throughout their university education. The efoliAM platform provides you with functionalities of evaluation and monitoring of learning in a perspective other than that proposed in AMeTICE: individualized and transverse monitoring, centered on the path of the learner. This system thus encourages pedagogical innovation, and its use is particularly adapted for active teaching, project-based teaching and collaborative work. The eportfolio is also a good support for the constitution of competence portfolios (VAE, C2i, ...) and professional project files.
A help course on how to use efoliAM is available. The CIPE also offers training in its use. To access the course :
- Go to AMeTICE : go to your ENT, then in the Pedagogy tab select AMeTICE
- To access the help, in AMeTICE, on the home page, in the search field, type the name of the course "EfoliAM - e-portfolio platform" or click on this direct link to the help course.
The University of Aix-Marseille has implemented the COMPILATIO solution for plagiarism detection. This solution allows the detection of similarities between a document submitted to it and its internal document base. The latter is made up of the main websites on the Internet (Wikipedia, etc.), document bases (online theses, etc.) or documents already analysed previously by all users of the COMPILATIO system, including documents submitted by AMU, such as students' dissertations from previous years.
The COMPILATIO analysis allows you to determine a percentage of similarities between the source document and the database. It is up to each teacher to assess whether this percentage represents plagiarism or not. In order to help teachers in this evaluation work, but also students to integrate the issue of plagiarism in the writing of their documents, AMU provides our community with the following Infoplag web page: https://infoplag.com/univ-amu/fr.
How to use anti-plagiarism in teaching?
The use of the COMPILATIO system for the detection of similarities is always at the initiative of the teacher, with two modalities to choose from:
- AMeTICE: just create an assignment in a course on AMeTICE, activate the anti-plagiarism, and then ask your students to submit their work. The submitted paper will automatically be submitted to COMPILATIO detection and the result will appear in this activity.
- COMPILATIO: by connecting directly to your COMPILATIO Magister teacher account at the following address http://url.univ-amu.fr/compilatio.
Teachers must log in to the COMPILATIO platform using their AMU credentials.
In this account, it is possible to analyse documents one by one or to create a "homework folder" attached to an analysis web address that can be sent to a group of students.
The analysis reports of the documents submitted directly on the site can be consulted in the teacher's COMPILATIO Magister account environment.
Need help on how COMPILATIO works?
- All the details of use can be found in the online help of AMU, DUD server, at this address: http://url.univ-amu.fr/aide-anti-plagiat.
- You can also make us a ticket: http://url.univ-amu.fr/antiplagiat.
The university within the framework of SDN 46 "Supporting Distance Learning" has chosen the Adobe Connect application as a virtual classroom animation tool.
Until now, licences were granted on a priority basis to teachers involved in distance learning. It was decided to make this application available to all teachers and staff involved in pedagogy. To be able to facilitate a meeting, please connect to the AdobeCoManager application: https://adobeco-manager.univ-amu.fr/. This application allows you to reserve a time slot during which you will have the role of host and you will then be able to animate a virtual class on AMUconnect.
You can also make us a ticket: http://url.univ-amu.fr/aideamuconnect.
Attention this tool has specific functionalities of virtual classroom animation; it is reserved for pedagogy. It does not in any way replace Skype, which is the communication tool dedicated to exchanges between remote personnel.
Wooclap allows you to introduce interactivity during your teachings or lectures; it allows in a playful way to dynamize your presentation and to reactivate the attention of your audience.
Our university has just initiated a pedagogical partnership with this platform; you therefore have free access to this platform without limitation. For teachers active on AMeTICE, the Wooclap activity is directly accessible in a course.
Discover all the pedagogical advantages of this tool with this one minute video! Download this tutorial to learn more...
To create your Wooclap account, we invite you to go to this link https://app.wooclap.com then :
- Click on University" then Aix-Marseille University
- Then log in with your usual username and password.
You can also send us a ticket: http://url.univ-amu.fr/wooclap.
Centre for Pedagogical Innovation and Evaluation (CIPE)
Training in university pedagogy and digital tools
Events (Conferences, colloquium,...) - ICSB's appointments (Café'CIPE, Express'o CIPE)