Our university language service offers training courses for teachers of French, in France and/or abroad, who wish to become more professional.
The SUPFLES 2023 Summer University
- From July 3rd to 15th, 2023
Modalities of the course
- In person
- Accommodation possible (see flyer)
- 20 trainees maximum
- Teachers of French as a foreign language or FSL outside of France**, whether in a primary, secondary, university, institutional, association or private teaching context
- Master's degree students in didactics of French as a foreign language or, failing that, with proven experience in teaching French as a foreign language in an international context.
- 40 hours of training
- More details soon
How to register
- MORE DETAILS SOON
- Fill in the registration form (opposite) and send it to the email address indicated on the form;
- Make the payment by bank transfer (see the bank details in the document "RIB-IBAN" opposite;
- send the registration form and the proof of payment (bank receipt) to the e-mail address indicated on the form.
* A level of C1 in French is required to be able to follow the training in good conditions.
** If you are a teacher/student in France, please contact us as the registration cannot be covered by the continuing education system for the moment.
SUPFLES - Service Universitaire des Langues SUL (former SUFLE)
Bâtiment T3 Porte
29, avenue Robert Schuman
13621 Aix-en-Provence cedex 1
Formulaire de contact (section "Stages")