International mobility for studies or internships is an experience that needs to be prepared in advance, and the cost anticipated.
The International Relations Department can provide you with information and help you apply for mobility grants.
What scholarships are available to finance my exchange?
Length of stay financed: 3 months minimum, up to a maximum of 12 months per study cycle (Bachelor's and Master's degrees)
Please note that only stays carried out as part of the Erasmus + program will be financed.
Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Norway, Sweden.
Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Germany, Greece, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain.
Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Northern Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Serbia, Turkey.
The Eramus+ scholarship also offers the following financial supplements:
- Eco-responsible transport (€50 ), subject to uploading of proof of transport to and from the site as soon as you return from your mobility program(bus and/or train tickets and proof of carpooling).
- Inclusion of 250€ if you meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Have a disability or long-term illness (ALD)
- Living in a commune classified as a rural revitalization zone (ZRR)
- Live in an address classified as a priority urban district (quartier prioritaire de la ville)
- Be a higher education grant holder on social criteria, grades 6 or 7;
- belong to a household with a CAF family income of 551 euros or less.
- Handicap based on actual expenses
MESRI International Mobility Grant (AMI)
Only CROUS grant holders (step 0bis and +) whose study period is integrated into their curriculum will be financed.
Length of stay financed: minimum 2 months, up to a maximum of 9 months for all your stays during your university course.
Amount : 400€ per month
Outgoing Mobility Plan Grant (PMS) from Aix-Marseille University
Please note: to qualify for the grant, your application must have been ranked by your component and selected by the committee.
Duration of funded stay: 1 or 2 semesters
- 600€/month in Europe (capped at 3000€/academic year)
- 1000€/month outside Europe (capped at 5000€/academic year)
AMU TIGER outgoing mobility grant
Duration of funded stay: 1 month minimum and 5 months maximum
- 600 €/month in Europe (capped at 3000€/academic year)
- 1000 €/month outside Europe (capped at 5000€/academic year)
ARMIE scholarship from the Southern Region
The ARMIE grant can only be awarded once a year, and cannot be combined with a PRAME grant in the same year.
Only stays outside the European Union are eligible, with the exception of: France (Metropolitan and Overseas territories) and the principalities of Monaco and Andorra.
Length of stay financed: 1 or 2 semesters (minimum 12 weeks and maximum 20 weeks)
Amount : the duration of the stay financed is modulated according to the family quotient (≤ €26,000) of the year N-1 on N-2 income.
- 100€/week for students with tax residence outside the PACA region(max.: €2,000/year)
- 125/week for students whose tax residence is in the PACA region(max.: 2,500 euros/year).
- A €400 disability package is available
- Additional flat rate of €200 possible for visa fees (on production of supporting documents)
Apply for a mobility grant
Mobility grants help finance your mobility. They are not intended to systematically cover all expenses related to your stay.
Not all grants can be combined. Please refer to the table below for more information.
You can apply for mobility grants via your online mobility portal.
Your international mobility manager will provide you with all the information you need. Applying for financial aid is always subject to prior validation of your mobility file and the completeness of your application. Please adhere scrupulously to the timetables and procedures you will be given!