Check out our DALF C1 page for information on this exam (session dates, registration, etc).
The SUL organizes DALF C1 diploma preparation courses, lasting 20 hours and spread over 2 or 3 weeks.
These courses take usualy place on-site, in Aix-en-Provence (program defined each year).
- Optimize one's preparation (methodological advice, mistakes to avoid, respecting the evaluation criteria to gain points, making a detailed plan to save time).
- Know and understand the tests (detailed presentation of each test, understanding the instructions).
The DALF C1 tests are structured as follows*:
- Oral and written comprehension tests (CO** and CE**): questions on audio and written documents (tests duration 90 minutes)
- Written production test (PE**): summary of a document and argumentative essay (test duration 2h30)
- Oral production test (PO**): monologue and interaction exercise (test duration 30 min)
- Practice (sample tests, practice for written and oral tests).
- Work in a group to complete your individual training.
* See the DALF C1 page on France Education internaitonal website for detailed information about the tests for this exam.
** CO: Compréhension orale; CE: Compréhension écrite; PE: Production écrite; PO: Production orale
2. Dates 2023
- Courses from May 2nd to 12th, 2023, on-site (in Aix-en-Provence)
- Registration will be open until April 14th, 2023
The detailed programme and planning are avalable in the documents to download (opposite).
- WEEK 1 (10 hours) :
- Monday May 2nd (2h): Presentation of the test
- Wednesday May 3rd (3h): CO and PO
- Thursday May 4th (3h): CE and PO
- Friday May 5th (2h): PE (Synthesis) Methodology
- WEEK 2 (10 hours) :
- Tuesday May 9th (2h): PE (argumentation) feedback on the Methodology of argumentation based on the PE
- Wednesday May 10th (3h): CO and PO
- Thursday May 11th (3h): CE and PO
- Friday May 12th (2h): Overview of the training
- 250€ individuals outside the University of Aix-Marseille
- 200€ individuals registered at AMU
- 100€ SUL students (semester/yearly courses) or on AMU exchange program
- Download the registration form ("Fiche d'inscription") (in the documents to download, opposite) and send it by e-mail to the address indicated in the form, with your ID and a passport photo.
- You will then receive a message indicating the validity of your registration and the payment terms.
ATTENTION : the number of participants is limited, please wait for the confirmation of your registration BEFORE paying the registration fees.
- Once your payment is validated, you will receive your registration certificate.
Go to the DALF C1 page
Go to the SUL home page
Contact Form (under "Certifications")
SUL Examination Centre - FLE section
Building Porte T3 - Office 2.14 (2nd floor)
29 avenue Robert Schuman
13621 Aix-en-Provence Cedex 1
Tel: 04 13 55 32 20
Public reception: upon appointement
Access Map (how to come)