Aix-Marseille Université has made international mobility and the hosting of international students a pillar of its internationalisation policy. It has thus set up a unique scholarship programme to finance profiles of excellence.
How to apply?
Step 1: I choose my master's programme from among the eligible courses.
Step 2: I submit my application for the programme of my choice (via the appropriate platform according to my personal situation).
Step 3: The masters' directors study the applications and select those who will be awarded the scholarship.
Step 4 : I receive my letter of admission to the master.
Step 5: Shortly afterwards, I will be informed if I have been granted the TIGER Master Excellence Scholarship.
There is no need for students to take any additional steps: only the application file requested by each master must be submitted via the appropriate application platform.
Many students apply each year for these programmes and only a small number of them are selected on the basis of the quality of their application and are awarded the TIGER Master Excellence Scholarship.
If you do not receive a notification of award, you can consider that your application has not been selected.
Please note that even if you have been awarded a scholarship, non-European international students who are subject to differentiated fees will still have to pay these fees in order to enrol in the master of their choice.
For more information, please visit our page about differentiated fees.
What are the benefits of the TIGER Master's Scholarship?
A TIGER Master Excellence Scholarship provides you with funding, accommodation and an individualised welcome:
Aix-Marseille Université finances
Aix-Marseille Université will book a room for you in a CROUS university residence(provided you complete the necessary procedures within the allotted time)
Aix-Marseille Université will take care of you as soon as you arrive in France and will accompany you throughout your stay.
Which master programmes are concerned by the TIGER master's excellence scolarships?
- Master in Microbiology, Integrative and Fundamental Microbiology track
- Master of Nanosciences and Nanotechnologies, Nanoscale and quantum engineering (NQE) / Nano-ingénierie et dispositifs quantiques (NDQ) track
- Master of Nanosciences and Nanotechnologies (co-accredited with the Ecole des Mines de Saint-Etienne - Campus de Gardanne), Chemical Nano-Engineering (CNE) track (ErasmusMundus)
- Master of Physics, Europhotonics (ErasmusMundus)
- Master of Physics, FunPhys
- Master of Mechanics, Fluids and Solids
- Master of Mathematics and Applications - Computer Science, Computer Science and Discrete Mathematics track
- Master of Integrative Biology and Physiology (BIP)
- Master in Instrumentation, Measurement and Metrology
- Master Computational and Mathematical Biology
- Master Biomedical Engineering(taught by our partner Ecole Centrale Marseille)
- Master Environmental Engineering(given by our partner Ecole Centrale Marseille)
In Medical and paramedical sciences
- Master of Public Health, Quantitative and Econometric Methods for Health Research (MQERS)
- Master of Public Health, Societies and Development (SPSD)
In Arts, Letters, Languages and Humanities
- Master's degree in Archaeology, sciences for archaeology, Momarch course
- Master Geography, planning, environment and development: Geomatics and spatial modeling course
In Sciences of the Universe and the Environment
- Master's degree in Biodiversity, Ecology and Evolution (BEE), Biodiversity: functions and conservation course
- Master's degree in Environmental Management, MAEVA course - Environmental Management, Valuation and Analysis
- Master's degree in Marine Sciences, course in Biological Oceanography and Marine Ecology (OBEM)
- Master's degree in Marine Sciences, course in Physical and Biogeochemical Oceanography (OPB)