Open for 4 weeks from 30 August to 24 September, the counter is a place where international students arriving in France can carry out or finalise their administrative procedures. This year, the welcome desk will be deployed on the 5 major campuses of Aix-Marseille Université!
On the menu for this flagship event: individual support, partner stands and orientation on the campuses.
The Welcome Desk: get help with all your procedures
Indispensable when you arrive in France, go through our Welcome Desk!
From 30 August to 24 September from 9am to 4pm in Aix-en-Provence and Marseille.
The welcome desk is one of the most important events for international students. It is a key moment not to be missed for any newcomer who wants to obtain personalized assistance in all the administrative procedures he/she must carry out upon arrival in France (housing, visa, insurance...).
This year, the Aix-Marseille Université welcome desk is expanding and will be organized on all our campuses:
|Aix-en-Provence ALLSH campus||Marseille Saint Charles Campus||Marseille Campus
|Where is it?||Le Cube building||Espace Pouillon||Visitor's office 2 Hexagon||Room 07 on the ground floor near the DRI service||Great Hall of the Faculty of Medicine|
|When to meet our staff?||Every day from August 30 to September 24||Every Monday from 6 to 27 September and on 8 November|
|When to meet our partners?||Every day from August 30 to September 24||Every Tuesday
(August 31 and September 7, 14, 21)
(on September 01, 08, 15 and 22)
|Every Monday for the Timone site
(06, 13, 20, 27 and 08 November)
Many partners of Aix-Marseille University will be present. Come and join us!
- LivinFrance: Need a personalized support ? LivinFrance will accompany you and help you with all your consular and settlement procedures in France
- Banking: You need to open a bank account ? Société Générale, Crédit Agricole Alpes Provence and BNP Paribas are present at our counters to help you!
- Insurance: Do you need civil liability insurance or home insurance ? Heyme, the mutual insurance company partner of Aix-Marseile University is present at our counters to help you.
- Health: Join the Social Security system at our counters, the CPAM is waiting for you at your campus counter. Do you have a health question? Do you want to make an appointment to have a chest x-ray (compulsory for all non-European students) and to check the validity of your vaccinations? Come and meet the Inter-University Service of Preventive Medicine and Health Promotion!
- Housing: Still looking for accommodation or a guarantor? Several of our partners are there to help you: CROUS, Action Logement and Studapart.
- Transport: Come and meet the KEOLIS and SNCF teams to find out about the different forms of transport!
- Jobs: Are you looking for a job? Advice to help you in your search? Come and meet the Aix-en-Provence Town Hall which is setting up childcare jobs and meet the SUIO and theAFEV !
The Welcome Pack
Come and collect your Welcome Pack directly from your campus counter in Aix or Marseille.
Small gifts reminiscent of Provence have been selected especially for you! We are waiting for you!
Click on the map below and discover the locations of the various reception desks :