This year, the Sportiv'AMU event will take place on the Luminy campus on October 17 for an evening filled with physical and festive activities!
Date: Thursday, October 17, 2019 from 5pm to 11pm
Location: Luminy Campus - 163 avenue de Luminy, 13009 Marseille
IMPORTANT: the student and personal card will be requested at the entrance of the campus!
For its new edition, Sportiv'AMU is back more dynamic than ever with sports activities and tournaments open to students and staff from Aix-Marseille University. Football, crossfit, zumba, petanque, volleyball and many other sports will be part of this evening.
Elite European teams will perform on campus grounds against our university teams. On the programme, in particular, the Spaniards of the Autonomous University of Madrid will play handball against the men's team of Aix-Marseille University, and the women's team ASAMU will play against the hopeful pole of Aix-en Provence in this same discipline. The Italians from the University of La Sapienza in Rome will challenge the AMU football team.
These two European teams are part of the CIVIS alliance bringing together 5 other universities (Brussels, Stockholm, Athens, Bucharest and Tubingue) for which Aix-Marseille University is the lead partner.
Registration and information
Free fitness activities
- Fitness session: zumba, body combat
- Cardio Fit
To register, click here!
Free sports tournaments
To register for a tournament, click here!
- Free shuttles from Aix-Marseille
- Departure 15h in front of the BU des Fenouillères
- Return 10:45 pm in front of the Technosport (Fenouillères BU depot)
- Free shuttle Luminy- Castellane
- Departure 22h45 in front of the Technosport
- BUS B1 Castellane - Luminy Campus
- 21 Jet Métro Rond Point du Prado - Luminy Campus
- Night bus 521 Luminy PN des Calanques - Gare St Charles
Car parks accessible by the student residence "Cité U Luminy"
Pedestrian access will be through the "Cité U Luminy" student residence or through the main entrance to the campus.
The CROUS will open its doors for the occasion.