Thanks to the RIS4CIVIS project, the research and innovation dimension of the CIVIS Alliance is being strengthened. Structuring actions, such as networking between researchers, better knowledge of the research and innovation potential of our partners, support for joint projects - particularly in the framework of Horizon Europe, and the implementation of structuring actions are working to strengthen the integration of our research teams
News of RIS4CIVIS and HEUR in the framework of CIVIS
- Launch of the scientific seminars " Cups &Cakes ":
- May 10, 2021, 10h-11h: "Shedding light on developing cortical circuits", Rosa Cossard, NMED (INSERM U1249), Aix-Marseille University, Turing Center for Living Systems, NeuroMarseille Institute
- 17 May 2021, 10h-11h: "SoilSkin-La Piel Viva del Suelo", Nagore García Medina and André Mira, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (UAM) and the Museo Nacional de Ciencias Naturales (MNCN-CSIC)
- 31 May 2021, 10h-11h: "Research Horizons in Geo-Biosphere Interactions", Todd Ehlers, University of Tübingen, Department of Geosciences
- 14 June 2021, 10h-11h:"The Archaeology at ULB : a survey", Athena Tsingarida, Sebastien Clerbois and Paulo Charruadas, Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB)
Actions Mobilité Post-Docs (HEUR-MSCA) :
- 28-29-30 April 2021: InfoDays - presentation of the call for projects. Videos available on the CIVISBox
- Beginning of May: identification of supervisors in each CIVIS university
- June 2021: Guidelines for project leaders and applicants
- 21-25 June 2021: recorded webinars (training for applicants)
- End of June 2021: live Q&A session for applicants
- Accompaniment by the Europe Units of the host institutions
Aix-Marseille University and its partners win the H2020 "SWAFS" call for projects: What is RIS4CIVIS?
Aix-Marseille University is coordinating the RIS4CIVIS project involving the 8 other universities of the CIVIS Alliance in the framework of the H2020 call for projects "Science With and For Society", dedicated to the definition of the Alliance's Research and Innovation strategy, backed up by its training component. With a duration of 3 years and a global budget of 2 million euros, this project aims to propose a model to structure a common Research & Innovation strategy for CIVIS based on 6 key components of European universities:
- Module 1: Development of a common research and innovation strategy;
- Module 2: Sharing of infrastructures;
- Module 3: Strengthening university-industry cooperation in Research and Innovation (R&I);
- Module 4: Strengthening human capital;
- Module 5: Mainstreaming Open Science;
- Module 6: Inclusion of citizens and society.
Aix-Marseille University is coordinating the whole project and is, in parallel, the leader of the work axis concerning the development of a common strategic agenda for research and innovation of CIVIS.
This project, which should allow experimenting concrete ways of collaboration between the 9 universities on these themes, will allow, among other things, to reinforce research collaborations between teachers/researchers, our platforms and infrastructures, to exchange our good practices in research and innovation, and to set up pilot projects aiming at supporting common structuring actions for research.
What are the benefits for the AMU scientific community?
The objective of this pilot project is to develop a structuring framework for research/innovation that will foster new synergies within the Alliance and facilitate collaboration between member institutions through the development of innovative infrastructures and tools.
This strengthening of exchanges will be illustrated in concrete terms by
- Increased and strengthened collaboration with Alliance partners,
- Exchanges of expertise and best practices in the areas identified as priorities by the Alliance,
- Pooling of resources and infrastructures,
- Facilitated mobility of researchers within the partner institutions,
- Greater visibility of research on a European scale,
- Easier access to European funding,
- The strengthening of links with the socio-economic world in each territory.
Head of the Europe/DRV Unit
RIS4CIVIS WP4 Leader "R&I Strategy and Institutional Transformation Model
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
RIS4CIVIS Project Manager
Email : email@example.com
RIS4CIVIS/Modules Project Manager
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org