PIA 3 Action 1.1 " Territories of pedagogical innovation " - AAP " Territorial devices for guidance towards higher education " : Project PANORAMA " Pour l'Accompagnement à l'Orientation et à la Réussite à Aix-Marseille, Avignon et Toulon " - 7 540 775€ for 10 years (conventionnement en cours)
The PANORAMA project aims to set up an integrated ecosystem for the guidance of high school students in the territory of the Aix-Marseille and Var academy. This area is characterised both by a large secondary school population and by a very wide range of students. This ecosystem will build on the experience we have already acquired to offer all high school students concrete and adapted guidance support systems. It will be guided by 4 fundamental principles:
- Ensure that the self-esteem, confidence and autonomy of high school students is strengthened, with particular attention to disadvantaged and "remote" groups;
- To set an example by encouraging contact between high school students and students and young professionals;
- To prioritize face-to-face systems in order to provide orientation support as close as possible to high school students, while encouraging their use of the most useful digital resources in addition;
- Adopt a co-construction approach closely associating the teams of high schools and higher education establishments, regional and national guidance actors and the socio-economic actors of our territory.
The core of the PANORAMA project is centred around 5 actions aiming at providing high school students with a human, concrete and diversified accompaniment to their orientation towards higher education. These actions have been developed based on the experience of our territory in this field, and to respond to the 3 main challenges that condition a successful orientation:
- "Inform me about what is possible", with 2 actions aimed at deploying local information sessions in high schools and in their neighbourhoods (action n°1) and to develop the use of digital resources dedicated to guidance by relying more on the practices and digital tools favoured by high school students (action n°2);
- "To be accompanied and supported in my reflection", with workshops to develop orientation skills set up and run with the high school teaching teams (action n°3);
- "Projecting myself concretely into the future", thanks to immersion in higher education to discover in situ training and student life (action n°4), and immersion in local companies, with meetings and games to put me in a professional situation (action n°5).
In addition, 1 transversal action will allow us to animate the guidance community throughout our territory and to progressively enrich the project. The aim of this action is to support innovative initiatives proposed within the region's secondary schools and to organise exchange workshops between secondary and higher education players.
The deployment of the project is based on a collaborative approach and gives priority to disadvantaged and remote groups. During the first 5 months, tests will be carried out with high schools with a high proportion of pupils from REP/REP + and high schools far from major university centres. Readjustments will then be made in order to be optimal from the start of the school year in September 2021. During the first three years, the system will be gradually rolled out to the country's high schools. This first phase will be subject to evaluation, with the support of an Academic Observatory of Success Paths and a Monitoring and Evaluation Committee involving the laboratories of the SFERE-Provence network and external experts in guidance issues. The system will then be extended to vocational high schools. Evaluations will be carried out at t+6 and then at t+9.
Aix-Marseille University (AMU) follows CNIL guidelines
The platform that broadcasts this content conditions its reading to the deposit of tracers in order to offer you targeted advertising according to your navigation.
By clicking on 'I authorize', the cookies will be deposited and you will be able to view this content.