Open 4 weeks at the beginning of the academic year between the end of August and the end of September, the Welcome Desk (guichet d'accueil in French) is the place where international students arriving in France can carry out or finalize their administrative procedures.
Essential for your arrival in France, come to our Welcome Desk!
From August 31st to September 25th, 2020 in Aix-en-Provence and Marseille.
Students outside Europe
- Visa validation
- Renewal of residence permit
- First application for a residence permit and renewal for Algerian students
- Making appointments to perform : chest X-ray and a medical consultation at the SIUMPPS.
- CVEC payment
- Opening of a bank account
- Registration on the website of the Caisse Primaire d'Assurance Maladie (CPAM)
- Subscription to a complementary insurance for health, civil liability, multi-risk home insurance with: the Heyme student mutual insurance company or banks
- Information on transport offers and student membership transport passes with : SNCF, Aix en Bus and RTM
- Assistance for the allocation of housing allowance by the CAF
- Help to get in touch with the different internal or local services of AMU: SIUMPPS, University Service of Physical and Sports Activities (SUAPS), DEVE/ Student Life Centre/Handicap, CROUS...
Dates: August 31 to September 25, 2020
Find all the latest news on our Facebook page.
Do you want to anticipate the administrative procedures?
Get a head start by connecting to the university's digital reception platform: LivinFrance! Create an account and benefit from personalized support by chat, phone or WhatsApp. It's completely free, go ahead!