After obtaining a Professional License, AMU graduates are surveyed at 6 or 30 months on their professional situation in the framework of a follow-up survey.
These surveys allow:
- to provide input to the reflection within the development councils,
- to assist in the information and orientation of students,
- for teams within the training courses, to have a self-evaluation of their degrees (HCERES file...)
Focus on the latest 30-month survey results
Survey launched in December 2020 on 2017/2018 graduates: Of the 1,320 LP graduates surveyed, 73% participated in the collection. When they chose to enter the working life, their employment conditions were:
- Job entry rate: 86.7%,
- 73.6% held a stable job,
- 78.4% benefited from a managerial or intermediate profession job,
- 1,817 € was the average net monthly salary observed among respondents in full-time employment.
Focus on the latest 6-month survey results
Survey conducted in March 2021 on 2019/2020 graduates: Of the 1,406 LP graduates surveyed, 75.2% participated in the collection. When they chose to enter the working life, their employment conditions were as follows:
Survey conducted in March 2021.
- Job entry rate: 85.5%,
- 41.9% held a stable job,
- 70.7% benefited from a managerial or intermediate profession job,
- €1,619 was the average salary observed among respondents in full-time employment
Check out the calendar of upcoming surveys.