With more than 1,100 national and university degrees, Aix-Marseille University offers, at a time when professional integration is a flagship mission of the university, all the academic fields that it is possible to study in France.
The latest news on the training offer available in continuing education
- Diplôme Inter Universitaire Accompagnement et Droits de Aidants (Inter-University Diploma in Accompaniment and Caregivers' Rights ) online on 29.01.21
- Bac +1 Agent d'Hygiène, Propreté et Stérilisation online the 11.02.21
The Aix Marseille University training offer
- University Diplomas in Technology (DUT)
- Licences (general)
- Professional Licenses
- Engineering degrees
- State Diplomas in Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Maieutics
- School Diplomas: CU (University Certificate), DU (University Diploma), etc.
Training courses are created throughout the year: Inter-University Diploma "Caregiving and Caregivers' Rights". - click here to view the flyer
These training courses are only accessible to the public in continuing education.
document updated on 24.03.2020
It is a national diploma, the same level as the baccalaureate.
>>> For more information, click here DAEU