Before you can take part in an exchange program at Aix-Marseille University, you must check that there is a cooperation agreement between your home university and AMU.
You must then follow the application procedure of your university.
If your application is accepted, you will be nominated by your international coordinator at your home university, to our international mobility managers at AMU.
Arts, Humanities, Languages and Social Sciences Sector
- ALLSH - Faculties of Arts, Letters, Languages and Humanities
- CFMI - Centre de formation des musiciens intervenants
Law and political science sector
- FDSP - Faculty of Law and Political Science
- IMPGT - Institute of Public Management and Territorial Governance
Economics and management sector
- EJCAM - School of Journalism and Communication of Aix-Marseille
- FEG - Faculty of Economics and Management
- IAE - Institute of Business Administration
Science and technology sector
- FDS - Faculty of Science
- FSS - Faculty of Sports Sciences
- POLYTECH - Polytech Marseille
- PYTHEAS - Institut Pythéas - Observatory of the sciences of the universe
To discover our entire course offer, please click here.