For two days, come and discover a project aimed at improving teacher training.
Key events to improve your training
Proposed since the beginning of the 2022 academic year, the UNI-T project, led by 5 member universities of the CIVIS Alliance, aims to improve the training of teachers on a European scale through :
- hybrid learning modules based on educational research and exchanges between participants
- Webinars that will encourage transnational and intercultural dialogues with different actors in education.
- transnational research projects bringing together teachers and education stakeholders
- a transversal approach to the mobility of students, teachers in training and teacher trainers.
With a budget of 2 million euros, the proposed actions will allow
- Access to a wider range of knowledge
- The development of new knowledge for educational research
- The development of wider professional teacher networks at national and international level
- Opportunities to promote teaching careers and employability
Program for the launch of the UNI-T project
Tuesday, October 11, 2022 - Gastaut Amphitheater Pharo Campus
14h : Presentation of the UNI-T project
|Register now for this launch day!
Wednesday, October 12, 2022 - Saint Jerome Campus
|2pm - 3:30pm: Cross-presentation of educational systems
|Register to attend this conference!