Does the story appeal to you? Let your imagination run wild with the theme "A beautiful tomorrow"!
AMU is organizing its first edition of the "Writing and Creation Prize" to encourage the creation and literary expression of all, highlighting the concerns, expectations and futuristic vision of all those who want to try the adventure of this artistic prize, whether it is around societal issues or more intimate questioning. So let your inspiration flow!
This prize also aims to strengthen the feeling of belonging to our united university community, despite the isolation and distancing of the moment, and it defends the idea of a living literature that is open to the world. Two competitions stand out: one for AMU students, in partnership with the Oh les beaux jours! literary festival, and the other for AMU staff.
- Theme of the competition:BEAUTIFUL TIMES
- Genre: Fiction, non-fiction, autobiography...
- Literary forms: short story, narrative, newspaper, comic book, graphic novel, poetry, dialogue text. Works can be individual or collective (within the limit of 3 co-authors). Texts can be made anonymous if the authors so request.
- Size:Contributions (texts, poems, comics, graphic novels, etc.) must not exceed 8 pages (12,000 characters including spaces, approximately 1650 words).
- Receipt of texts:Until Sunday, May 2, 2021 at 11:59 pm
- Two separate prizes -
To participate :
Writing and creation prize for staff
The award ceremony:
CULTURE AND SOCIETY DEPARTMENT
63 la Canebière, 13001 Marseille