For local alliances for the sustainable development of higher education territories!
For its 7th consecutive edition, Aix-Marseille University, with the members of the Agir Ensemble Label (Métropole Aix Marseille Provence/CROUS/Centrale Marseille) and the partners of the event (MAIF/MGEN/Citéo/CVEC AMU), is affirming its commitment to sustainable development with 1 week of actions and awareness-raising around 5 themes of sustainable development and social responsibility.
The entire Sustainable Development team thanks the involvement of the AMU community in this event. We had many student and personal participants in both the Climate Fresco and the thematic questionnaires.
Many of you shared your feedback, project proposals or thanks with us. We are grateful and hope to be able to meet your expectations.
We would also like to thank the partners of the event for their involvement, their reactivity and the wealth of actions they brought to the event despite the difficult conditions and the hard news we are experiencing.
The objective of this week :
To publicize the sustainable development actions of the territory for higher education and to raise the awareness of the university community to the ecogestures allowing to act on the 5 themes of the event: global warming, waste reduction, sustainable mobility, energy and biodiversity.
On the program:
Climate Fresco Workshops upon registration
- Friday 20 November: discover the Fresco of the Climate - 12h to 14h - registration link
- Monday 23rd November: Climate Fresco workshop - 9am to 12pm - registration link
- Tuesday 24 November: Climate Fresco workshop - 9am to 12pm - registration link
- Wednesday 25 November: Climate Fresco workshop - 6pm to 9pm - registration link
- Thursday 26 November: Climate Fresco workshop - 9am to 12pm - registration link
- Friday 27 November: Climate Fresco workshop - 9am to 12pm - registration link
Participation upon registration and online access to the workshops via the following zoom link:
Meeting ID: 895 3241 9858
Secret code: 497668
It is possible to register both for the discovery of the Climate Fresco on Friday 20 November and for 1 workshop of your choice during the week of 23 to 27 November.
Questions for Acting Together
All week long, test your knowledge with 5 quizzes created by AMU on the 5 themes of the event.
AMU would like to offer you eco-friendly rewards by taking part in at least 2 quizzes: please enter your AMU email address in the "Reward" section in order to contact you after the event.
Quizzes online from 23rd to 27th November 2020 on the following link:
OnThursday, November 26, 2020, Jean-Sébastien, one of our mascots who is eco-friendly in AMU, challenges you to clean up your mailbox. Not as simple as it sounds, and yet an effective eco-gesture!
SDOs in the framework of Agir Ensemble
AMU is committed to a strong and ambitious policy of sustainable development and social responsibility. The global Sustainable Development Goals (SDOs) are part of this policy.
Find out what these SDOs are and those we have identified as part of the Agir Ensemble Label in the useful links.
The partners act together and with AMU
Throughout the week of the event, check out fun videos and conferences proposed by AMU and the event partners.
See below and in the useful links :
Metropolis Aix Marseille Provence
Video tutorial by Reyclodrome: creation of a bag from an old t-shirt.
The video is available on the Facebook page of the Métropole: https: //www.facebook.com/ampmetropole
Several posts on eco-gestures will be posted during the EWWR on the Facebook page of the Metropolis.
As part of asurvey on waste prevention practices initiated by the Aix-Marseille Metropolis, we invite you to answer the following survey. The survey will take approximately 1 minute and answers will remain anonymous. Thank you for your participation! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc17mNZAlthqt87F-8PmM-VYx7oGqvfFWZgxTWeJ28EU1r2JA/viewform?usp=sf_link
1 video Knowand Teach Ecology per day to reduce our daily consumption:
- Monday, November 23rd: Eating healthy without breaking the bank
- Tuesday 24 November: Improving the environment
- Wednesday 25 November: Healthy use of digital technology
- Thursday, November 26: Getting around responsibly
- Friday, November 27: Dressing Healthily and Responsibly
- Saturday 28 November: Rethinking consumption, even during the COVID crisis 19
1 video Know and Teach Ecology for day to reduce food waste
- Monday, November 23: Organizing to limit food waste at home
- Tuesday 24 November: Sorting and recycling waste at CROUS
- Wednesday 25 November: Shopping without generating waste
- Thursday 26 November: Reducing food waste at home
- Friday 27 November: Replace food packaging with sustainable alternatives
- Saturday 28 November: Eat better and cheaper: eco-responsible food plans
Find everything on the CROUS website: https: //www.crous-aix-marseille.fr/
MAIF Social Club : several conferences on the themes of the week proposed by MAIF :
Follow MGEN's actions on their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/mgen13/
This week, discover a news about the exhibition "Draw me ecology" by Cartoonig for Peace which will be presented at the university in 2021.
Broadcasting of 3 video capsules made by AMU's committed students about the selective sorting organised on the Luminy campus.
Action carried out as part of the Citéo/AMU Luminy call for projects.
The Agir Ensemble label enables us to meet several global sustainable development objectives (SDO).
- ODD 2: hunger
- ODD 3: Health
- ODD 4: Education
- ODD 7: energy proposes
- ODD 11: City
- ODD 12: consumption
- SDO 13: Climate Change
- ODD 15: earthly life
Follow the links proposed by the Metropolis
Aix Marseille Provence
Sustainable Development Department