Based at the Pharo, the Real Estate Development Department reports directly to the General Services Department and to the Vice President in charge of real estate.
The missions of this department are to :
- Participate in the definition of property policy.
- Develop AMU's asset and property management on the basis of an exhaustive knowledge of the assets.
- Managing the implementation of the Asset Information System, procedures and management tools.
- To carry out the programming and management of major projects,
- Organize, coordinate teams and carry out the reorganization project in line with the overall AMU project.
- Ensure budgetary coordination of the property departments.
It is composed of three poles in order to respond to the missions and the development of the patrimonial policy of Aix-Marseille University:
- The prospective projects and asset management unit:
- Coordinates the preparation of the Schéma Pluriannuel de Stratégie Immobilière.
- Draws up the property and development master plans.
- Carries out feasibility and opportunity studies aimed at meeting AMU's heritage objectives. For example, adapting buildings to their uses and rationalising and intensifying their use in the heritage.
- Prepares preliminary files for real estate operations and accompanies the prefiguration of future CPERs.
- Implements the PATrimonial Information System (SI Pat): The SI Pat offers the possibility of technical management through business approaches, and in this respect it is the tool for AMU's property function.
- Ensures the regularization of university sites and accompanies the development of urban planning documents in order to perpetuate the institution's building rights.
- The Major Projects Department
- Ensures the management and coordination of construction or heavy rehabilitation operations for which AMU is the contracting authority,
- Conducts these projects from the identification of needs to their delivery
- Ensures in particular :
- Adapting the premises to the needs of the components for which the project is being carried out
- The quality of the work delivered
- The respect of the financial envelope of the operation
- Compliance with the various regulations related to construction
- Compliance with deadlines
- Represents AMU in operations for which the contracting authority is a third party, and ensures that the University's needs are taken into account throughout the project, from design to completion.
- The administrative and financial division
- Prepares the budget and coordinates the budgetary monitoring of the two property departments DDPI and DEPIL.
Mrs Ségolène DURAND
Tel : 04.91.39.65.30
Mrs Ganaëlle PAPION
Tel : 04.91.39.66 36
POLE MAJOR PROJECTS
Mr Yann BRIEUSSEL
Tel : 04.91.39.65.11
Mrs Claude MORAN
Tel : 04.91.39.66.63
Mr Emilien ROUSSET
Tel : 04.91.39.66.87
Mr Yoann BERTRAND
Tel : 04.86.09.08.63
Mr Yoann PARIS
Tel : 04.86.09.08.51
Mr Cyril ROULLIER
Tel : 04.91.39.66.91
Mr Edouard CHAMPION
Tel : 04.86.13.68.14
PROSPECTIVE PROJECTS AND HERITAGE MANAGEMENT
Recruitment in progress
Lawyer in Real Estate Management
Mr. Eric MAUFRAY
Tel : 04.86.09.06.96
In charge of pre-operational studies
Mrs Noémie DERONE
Tel : 04.91.39.66.62
Mrs Melissa DISDIER
Tel : 04.86.13.61.66
Responsible for the Property Information System
Mrs Sabine VINTROU PAUCHARD
Tel : 04.86.09.08.74
Heritage IS Assistant
Mr Mathieu JOUFFRAY
Tel : 04.91.39.66.48
Referents SI Heritage
Mr Benjamin DUBOIS
Tel : 04.86.09.08.60
Mrs Anais LUDINARD
Tel : 04.86.09.08.76
ADMINISTRATIVE AND FINANCIAL POLE
Mrs Corinne BARUSSEAU
Tel : 04.86.13.61.65
Mr Sébastien GALLO
Tel : 04.91.39.65.92
Mrs Sylvie FERRANDIS
Tel : 04.91.39.66.58
Mrs Cristel DERDERIAN
Tel : 04.91.39.66.32
Mrs Claire ALIBERT
Tel : 04.86.13.61.71