A longitudinal follow-up of AMU doctors has been in place since 2018. The purpose of these surveys is to find out what happens to doctors after they have defended their thesis, to verify the nature of their professional integration and to identify, a posteriori, the added value brought by the thesis.
Description of the monitoring system after the thesis :
- Directorate of Doctoral Training
- Doctoral College (composed of the Directors of ED)
- AMU Student Life Observatory (DEVE - OVE)
|What targeted promotions in 2020?||
- Doctors 2018: 1-year follow-up
- Doctors 2016: 3-year follow-up
- Doctors 2014: 5-year follow-up
- March 1, 2020: Sending out online surveys
- May 2020: Closure of surveys
- September 2020: Results available on the AMU website.
- Online, with reminders by phone
- Bilingual Survey
|Results available||Follow-up of Doctors 2016 and 2014|