The Eiffel scholarships are scholarships for excellence at the Master and Doctorate levels.
Eiffel Scholarships: Call for applications 2023/2024
The Eiffel Scholarship Program, launched in January 1999 by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs, is designed to support the international recruitment efforts of French higher education institutions, in a context of increased competition among developed countries to attract the elite of foreign students in Master's, Engineering and Doctoral programs.
Eiffel scholarships are grants for excellence at the Master's and Doctorate levels.
The eligible fields are
Science and Technology
|Humanities and Social Sciences|
|Biology and Health||French History, Language and Civilization|
|Ecological transition||Law, Political Science|
|Mathematics and Numeracy||Economics and Management|
Foreign students who wish to apply for an Eiffel scholarship should not do so directly but through the French university in which they wish to enroll. The file is presented by the Master's program director or the thesis director. Doctoral candidates must be registered as co-directors or co-tutors.
Please note that the candidate must apply for only one university.
Duration of the scholarship
The Eiffel scholarship is awarded for a maximum duration of 18 months (fractionable). It concerns doctoral students in the first year of their thesis in co-direction or co-supervision.
Please note that only candidates in their first year of a co-directed or co-tutored thesis are eligible.
The Eiffel scholarship is awarded for a period of :
- 12 months maximum for a Master 2 registration
- 24 months maximum for a Master 1 registration
- 36 months maximum for the preparation of an engineering degree
Please note that candidates who are currently studying in France are ineligible.
Candidates wishing to apply for the Eiffel scholarship must contact the administrative referents below by e-mail:
- Sciences, Economics and Management (Aix): email@example.com
- Biology and Health: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ecological Transition: email@example.com
- Mathematics and Numeracy: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Engineering Sciences : email@example.com
- Law and Political Science: firstname.lastname@example.org
- French History, Language and Civilization: email@example.com
- Aix Marseille School of Economics (FEG Marseille): firstname.lastname@example.org
- IAE Aix Marseille Graduate school of management : email@example.com
- IMPGT: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IREA: email@example.com
Deadline for returning applications to the DRI: Wednesday, November 30, 2022