1. Financing modalities
The financing concerns:
- Coverage of your training costs;
- Éyour remuneration during this period.
According to your profile:
- Private sector employee on permanent contracts, fixed-term contracts
- Public sector employees (state, territorial, hospital civil service)
- Job seeker
There are mechanisms in place and various actors can be involved in the financing of your project, but be careful: funding applications often have to be prepared several months before the start of the training. Do not hesitate to contact the reception of the continuing training for advice : email@example.com
2. For more information on this subject
- Inffo Centre website
- Official website of the French administration
- Training law website
- The CPF portal
3. Health professions
- Lfreelancers should contact the Training Insurance Fund for the Medical Professions (FAF PM).
- Freelancers in the medical professions other than doctors must apply to the Fonds Interprofessionnel de Formation des Professionnels Libéraux (FIF PL).
- Employees of the hospital civil service are subject to the delegation to training of theAP-HP of which the OPCA is theANFH.
4. Regional Council Assistance
- The Regional Council facilitates access to higher education training through a funding assistance scheme: vur only contact person for this system is the continuing training department and the administrative contact for the planned training.
- The PACA Regional Council offers support for people involved in VAE: fCandidate and project form to be attached to your application form for this scheme.
5. List of potential OPCA and OPACIF funders in the Region