1. Financing arrangements
The funding is for :
- Covering your training costs;
- Épossibly your remuneration during this period.
According to your profile:
- Employee from the private sector on permanent or fixed-term contracts.
- Public sector employee (state, territorial, hospital civil service)
- Job seeker
There are a number of schemes and a variety of players can be involved in financing your project. Pleasenote: applications for financing must often be submitted several months before the start of the training course. Do not hesitate to contact the continuing training reception for advice. : firstname.lastname@example.org
2. For more information
3. Health Professions
- Leople's doctors should contact the Fonds d'Assurance Formation pour les Professions Médicales (FAF PM).
- Medical liberals other than doctors must apply to the Fonds Interprofessionnel de Formation des Professionnels Libéraux (FIF PL).
- Employees in the hospital civil service come under the delegation for training of theAP-HM whose OPCO is UNIFAF .
4. Regional Council Assistance
- The regional council facilitates access to higher education training through a funding assistance scheme; vur sole interlocutor for this scheme is the continuing education service and the administrative contact for the training envisaged.
For more information, please contact us:
- The PACA regional council offers aid for people involved in VAE: Project applicant form to attach to your application for this device.
5. Lists of potential funders OPCO and CPIR of the Region
- Transition Pro PACA
- Help Pôle Emploi :Explanatorydocument for the attention of your Pôle Emploi adviser
List of the 11 Opco's that have received the approval of the Ministry of Labour, following negotiations within the professional branches :
- Opco Commerce (sales, trading, retail trade, wholesale trade...)
- Atlas (insurance, banking, finance)
- Health (hospitalisation, medical and social establishments, etc.)
- AFDAS (press, publishing, cinema, casino, music, performing arts, sport, tourism, radio, audiovisual, telecommunications...)
- Social cohesion (socio-cultural centres, activities, integration, Pôle emploi, neighbourhood management, HLM, etc.)
- Local businesses (crafts, liberal professions...)
- Enterprises and employees in labour-intensive services (restaurant chains, wage portage, private education, fast food, waste activity, temporary work, etc.)
- OCAPIAT (companies and farms, actors of the territory and companies of the food sector ...)
- OPCO 2i (industry, metallurgy, textile...)
- Construction (building, public works)
- Mobility (rail, sea, car, passenger transport, tourism...)