Each year, an AMU common segment questionnaire is drawn up by the EFEE commission to evaluate the training. Each component is free to report its needs. You will find below some framing elements of this evaluation.
Themes of training evaluation concern:
- the general satisfaction of students,
- the content of the training,
- the organization of studies,
- access to information about the training,
- students' criteria for choosing their training.
Here are the important elements concerning the Evaluation of Trainings and Teachings by Students at AMU: