The objective of the senior assessment is to encourage you to remain in employment by developing your activity by accompanying you during the last part of your career and in the transitional period before you retire.
The objectives of the senior assessment
- Analyze your motivations for the coming years
- Question your relationship to work and its terms of activity
- Explore transversal paths within the company
- Build and plan a realistic mobility project internally or externally
- Prevent wear and tear or professional impasses
- In a late-career context, prepare a retirement plan, open up opportunities for personal development