The Research Commission remains consultative in all matters relating to agreements with research organisations. It prepares the work and deliberations of the Board of Directors relating to the Institution's research policy.
Since the law on Higher Education and Research (ESR) (2013-660 of 22 July 2013), the Research Commission has the right to vote in favour of .
- Allocate research funding (in accordance with the strategic framework defined by the Board of Directors)
- Establish the rules of operation of the laboratories
- Putting in place measures to encourage the development of activities for the dissemination of scientific, technical and industrial culture.
- To offer (in restricted training) access to the emeritus of HDR lecturers and professors.
- Guylaine Racouchot - In charge of the organization of bodies
Tel : +33 (0)4 91 39 66 93