Take advantage of practical advice to prepare your departure to France on the LivinFrance platform.
Aix-Marseille University wished to set up a device to help prepare for departure via the deployment of LivinFrance, a digital platform on which you will find a range of useful and practical information on:
- The consular procedures and obtaining a visa
- The payment of the CVEC
- The opening of a bank account
- Housing and home insurance
- Health insurance
- The CAF
- The Buddy System (the university's sponsorship system)
But most importantly, you will be able to receive individualized guidance and counseling.
- Create an account and log in to the LivinFrance platform
- If you wish, make a phone appointment with one of our helpers
- Consult all of the information and complete part of your procedures online prior to your arrival in France
- You will have the possibility to ask your questions by chat or phone
This service is multilingual (French, English, Spanish...), don't hesitate to use it, it's completely free!