The IPhU Innovation Cell aims at helping foster creativity and support the Institute staff and students in their innovative ideas and projects. It is linked to the AMU innovation ecosystem and the socio-economic world.
On aspects related to technology, the Innovation Cell promotes innovation, transfer and valorisation of the Institute technological platforms and instrument developments carried out by our teams for our research fields.
- To encourage creativity by offering a forum for exchange and mutual support,
- To develop a culture of innovation in the institute by proposing meetings, webinars and conferences on subjects related to innovation,
- To support any person wishing to promote their developments or research by offering them access to all the tools of the innovation ecosystem.
- Visits to companies or laboratories,
- Sharing of experience,
- Exhibition at trade fairs,
- Assistance in finding funding,
- Advice on intellectual property,
- Contact with companies, competitiveness clusters, and AMU innovation services,
- And all the actions to meet your needs...