A team of experienced professionals in the field of reception, information, orientation and professional integration, at your disposal to help you in your steps.
1. Advice for the realization of professional projects
We offer you:
- An individualized welcome
- Personalised support for professional and training projects
- Appropriate responses for (re)orientation
- Workshop of Personalized Accompaniment (relationship of help, sophrology)
- Support to secure career paths
- Orientation and coaching workshops
>>>> Download the Offer of Services
2. Life-long learning arrangements
2.1 Accessing a diploma or non-diploma training course
DAEU: Diploma of Access to University Studies:National diploma giving the same rights as the baccalaureate, particularly in terms of access to higher education and category B administrative competitions.
VAP : Validation Of Professional Acquired Competencies :Allows you to apply for a diploma exemption in order to integrate a training course at a higher level than your initial level of study. It is an authorization of registration by dispensation of title required within the framework of a continuation or a resumption of studies (decree of August 23rd, 1985).
Preparation for the administrative competitions cat. A and B:The Service de Formation Continue d'Aix-Marseille Université offers a training course to prepare for the administrative competitions of categories A and B, which allows access to the State Civil Service and the Territorial Civil Service competitions.
Short courses:We offer modules, seminars, professional certifications...Referral of training courses to specific networks and professional branches: logistics, medical, management, etc.
2.2 Certify a diploma
VAE or Validation of Acquired Experienceenables vAllocate all or part of a diploma thanks to his professional experience.
Individual EAV (in presence or at a distance)
- Perpetuate your know-how
- Boost your professional investment
- Optimize your career path
- Promote your professional mobility
- Accompany you individually in person or at a distance
- Advice to your HR departments
- Administrative and pedagogical support for employees
- Personalized methodological support
- Possibility of intra-company VAE collective action
2.3 Establishing a skills and potential assessment
Aix-Marseille University has an associated skills assessment centre with the following objectives:
- Identifying and valuing skills
- Supporting professional development by selecting the appropriate training offers
- Building an operational evolution project
- Validate a potential on a target position and propose a path of adaptation to the targeted job
3. The procedure for taking on a trainee
A team of experienced professionals in the field of reception, information, orientation and professional integration, at your disposal to help you in your steps. We organise a three-step process for the care of trainees:
- Collective information on vocational training
- A personal interview
- Guidance and support
To obtain a complete information on VAE and the various Continuing Education schemes (VAP, Skills Assessment, Short Courses, etc.)we offer monthly collective information sessions, free of charge and open to all, whatever your situation. The purpose of this collective information is to present, in a detailed manner, the concrete conditions of EAV: the publics concerned, the procedures, the timetable, the financing.Thanks to these information sessions, participants begin to identify the place and relevance of the approach in relation to their situation and their professional project.
At the end of these meetings, people can request a personal appointment with a continuing education advisor to study and work on their professional project, the opportunity for a VAE and determine possible certifications.If EAV is not relevant, other avenues will be explored to advance the project.
If you wish to take part in this meeting, you will have to mandatory to sign up for it.
4. Calendar and registration for the next EAV and Continuing Education group information meetings
- Mandatory registration To access the registration form for the collective information meetings
5. Addresses of sites
Meetings are offered at our two sites, in Marseille or Aix-en-Provence :
Hotel Maynier d'Oppède
21 rue Gaston de Saporta
Contact : 04 13 94 21 21
Campus Marseille Centre - Site St Charles
3 Place Victor Hugo
13331 Marseille Cédex 3
Contact: 04 13 55 08 72