Since June 30, 2021, AMU has once again made it possible for staff and students to travel internationally, in line with the national strategy of reopening borders. AMU is thus giving a new impetus to training and research activities.
Although the health situation related to COVID-19 makes cross-border travel more difficult, it is once again possible to carry out an international mission or student mobility. However, some areas are still considered at risk. The conditions and procedures to reach your destination vary from one country to another.
Since June 30, you can travel abroad to:
- Metropolitan France
- French overseas departments and territories with the advice of the Defence Security Officer (FSD)
- European area
- Rest of the World with FSD advice
A classification of countries (green, orange, red) has been defined on the basis of health indicators.
- Green" countries: countries where there is no active circulation of the virus and where no variant of concern has been identified
- Orange" countries: countries where there is active circulation of the virus in controlled proportions without the spread of variants of concern.
- Red" countries: countries where the virus is circulating actively and where variants of concern are present.
Find out in advance about the entry conditions and health rules to be respected in the country where you wish to travel.