The Marseille Imaging Institute has set up committees in charge of guiding the Institute's actions in the fields of training, research and interaction with the socio-economic world.
The committees meet regularly to discuss the actions to be carried out.
Person in charge: Marc-Emmanuel BELLEMARE, Deputy Director of Training
Follow-up and discussion on the strategy in Formation, in particular, on :
- Immersion of students in research practices
- Strengthening the link between training and research
- International awareness and integration
- Creating opportunities with the socio-economic world
Research Committee :
Person in charge: Monique BERNARD, Deputy Director of Research
Follow-up and discussion on the research strategy, in particular, on :
- Promote innovation, co-design and interdisciplinarity in imaging
- Promote image processing and data analysis at the interface of different imaging methods.
- Developing the attractiveness of the Aix Marseille site in the Imaging sector
- Communicate on the results of the laboratories and platforms
- Strengthen the link between training and research
- Support and coordinate imaging platforms
- Inform and encourage to respond to the AAPs, particularly European ones, in connection with the AMU Europe cell.
Socio-Economic Strategic Committee :
Person in charge: Stefan ENOCH, Director of the Institute
Follow-up and discussion on the strategy in relation to the socio-economic world, in particular, on :
- Establish partnerships with socio-economic and cultural actors
- Increasing the participation of socio-economic actors (training and research)
- Develop the attractiveness of the Aix-Marseille site
- Developing Open innovation
Marseille Imaging Institute