Launched by the A*Midex Foundation, the Post-doctoral Contract call for proposals is designed to help disabled researchers build a secure, long-term academic career. It offers post-doctoral funding of up to 3 years and up to €15,000 for project implementation (research-related operating costs), as well as support in obtaining a permanent position.
- Promote the academic careers of excellent scientists with disabilities
- Accompany these external researchers towards a serene and adapted academic career within the Aix-Marseille site.
- Amplify their long-term impact by encouraging their subsequent stabilization in permanent positions.
Who can apply?
Researchers wishing to join or remain at the Aix-Marseille University research and teaching site. The program is open to all fields and disciplines.
Applicants must meet the following criteria (incomplete applications and those that do not meet the eligibility criteria will not be evaluated):
- PhD graduate at the start of the project, obtained no earlier than July 1, 2021
- Researchers with disabilities only, status will be verified during the selection process
- From all over the world, in all fields of research
- Must not have held a position at AMU, with the exception of doctoral contracts or short contracts, depending on their duration. Excluding doctoral contracts, the total period of presence at AMU may not exceed 4 years. The duration of the proposed post-doc contract may be between 1 and 3 years.
September 30, 2023
Pre-selection of applications
Evaluations and hearings of shortlisted applications
November - December 2023
February - June 2024
How to apply
1. Identify collaborations and local integration
Applicants must identify and obtain the support of a research unit or structure with which they wish to collaborate before submitting their application.
2. Preparing your research and integration project
The research and integration plan should briefly present your most important work and achievements, and propose a research plan, a description of how your project will be integrated into Aix-Marseille's research units, faculties, infrastructures, etc., as well as information on your intended scientific career.
3. Update your profile online
4. submit your application online,
Fill in the online form and send your documents.