Short-term mobility

If you'd like to take part in a Blended Intensive Programme (BIP), there are two application periods during the year: one in autumn and one in spring.
Each application period will offer a different selection of BIPs, so don't wait to apply if you see a course you like!


Before applying for a BIP, please make sure :

  • Have the agreement of your department: check that the BIP fits in with your study program and that the mobility period takes place outside exam periods. To do this, contact your course coordinator.
  • Check your eligibility for Erasmus+ mobility with your mobility manager.
  • Find out about available grants .
  • Visit the CIVIS website to find out about BIP opportunities, and make sure your profile matches the prerequisites.

Once you've made your choice, you'll need to draw up your Erasmus+ study contract and validate it with your component or doctoral school.

Applying on the CIVIS platform

Submit your application on the CIVIS portal. You can access it directly from the course catalog lists.
To apply, you will need :

  • A CV
  • A cover letter
  • Your passport number
  • Your language level

Short-term mobility
International Relations Department